the server address has not yet been retrieved

idk what's wrong here
i disabled my firewall, bypassed my router and disabled all nod32 protection as well as downloaded a fresh install and patch. i tried it again and again and got the same message.
i just checked your irc channel but no ones there right now

Comments

• i just got t1omaha's shared login stuff so that i could get past the auth server, but at the join screen there are no servers appearing, i guess that means i can't contact the master server either.

i actually connected my internet cable directly to my computer.. arg idk whats wrong

it worked a few months ago, then i reformatted etc (also forgot my login info)
  • Hi
    Is windows firewall blocking t2 access?

Did the name and pw I sent work ok?
  • i turned windows firewall off.
    the name and pw got me into the game yup
    still can't connect to the master server
  • Hmm. If everything is ok in your system, then it might be a router issue. What router do you have? Also, try placing your system in a dmz if the router has one. Typically the router asks for the name of the system to dmz or the ip of the system to dmz. If you do put your system in a dmz, make sure you have the windows firewall enabled as the dmz offers no protection against net attacks, a true dmz allows all traffic to or from the host in the dmz.
  • i tried bypassing my router - plugged the the modem cable directly into my computer and had the same problem.
  • What os are you running?