Return 2 Renegades Mod Server Going Down,,,,,,Nobody Plays it!

Well I cant see paying for a game server if nobody plays it. Renegades was one of the best mods out. Hell some people have not ever heard of Renegades lol I guess it shows my age lol. The only 2 Mods I see that have anybody is playing Is Classic and Meltdown2. Maybe I'll go check out Meltdown 2. It's supposed to close to War2003 Mod. Classic is ok but at times to me it gets boring. I need more weapons and stuff like teleporters , Forcefields and deployable bases like they have in Renegades, War2003 and Meltdown 2 becasue I play defense only ( yes I'm a Turret Farmer ;D ) So I'l go check out Meltdown 2.

Cya guys!

Comments

• Hope to see some people interested in this. :)
  • I hope so to bud ;) It's the Best Tribes 2 Mod on the Planet. Love the shock cannon. It's great for snaging the flag and getting on top of buildings. You can also be a freaking Cloaker. I hate cloakers lol. Anyways Have fun See ya on the Renegades Server
  • edited August 2010
    RenWerX Bought Out By Major Studio the maker of the Renegades Mod.

Here is more info

http://forums.renwerx.com/showthread.php?t=5351
  • no it wasn't ...
    just looked and it wasnt up either....
  • edited August 2010
    no it wasn't ...

I love when people talk S!!!. ROFLMFAO :D:D:D:D

Here is the link again'''''''''
    http://forums.renwerx.com/showthread.php?t=5351

From RenWerX

It is with great happiness (and a little sadness) that I get to bring you this news.

We have been working with a major studio on a deal to buy the Ascension IP and RenWerX Studios. After a couple of weeks of negotiation, we have reached an agreement. An official announcement/press release naming the studio and giving a little more information on the plans is slated for early next week.

In the meantime I can say that we are pretty happy, a few of our guys are going to work full-time for this studio (Byte, Calsa, Fleeky, Rooster128, and possibly others pending further discussion). I am sure they will post more information as it becomes available.

While I cannot release the exact number, suffice it to say that the agreement was enough to recoup our development expenses, and compensate some of the time spent on the project.

- Teratos
  • I agree with robertom, I wouldn't believe anything that guy says.
  • edited August 2010
    I agree with robertom, I wouldn't believe anything that guy says.

If thats so why would the RenWerX Studios forums put up such a misleading statement on their own forums? To me that just does not make sense.
  • Did that guy really just refer to robertom saying "no it wasn't" as "talking shit"? Wow... he must be pretty new.
  • all im saying is I cant see the renegades server haha. that is all.
  • edited August 2010
    all im saying is I cant see the renegades server haha. that is all.

Ok no problem.. I was just going by your statement. When I was referring to the statement Renwerx was sold you just replied..."no it wasn't ..." your statement did not say anything about not getting to see the website. No biggie!

Cya
  • I agree with robertom, I wouldn't believe anything that guy says.

If thats so why would the RenWerX Studios forums put up such a misleading statement on their own forums? To me that just does not make sense.

I was saying that I wouldn't believe anything that RenWerX guy says.