Is it possiable to run 2 mods at same time??

Well I run the ONLY Renegades server ( that nobody seems to play lol ;D ) Anyways since nobody seems to play on it I was going to screw around with the server so just for fun I was going to add that botpilot script just for fun but cant seem to get it to work. Here is my bat file:

@echo
Start ispawn.exe 28000 Tribes2.exe -dedicated - mod Renegades
cls
exit

I tried "Start ispawn.exe 28000 Tribes2.exe -dedicated - mod Renegades - mod botpilot

Did not work Any Ideas on how to get 2 mod to work at the same time?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Tricon2 was coded to allow one to run several different mods on the same server.
  • edited August 2010
    Tricon2 was coded to allow one to run several different mods on the same server.

Oh hell your right forgot all about that and it worked thanks for the reminder bud :D
  • As I recall there is a way to do so from the startup string, folder after folder. Then again maybe that was Tribes1...
  • Well you can set it up in Tricon2 but you can't have have both running at the same type ( bummer ) its eaither 1 or the other not both. So back to the ol drawing board lol

thanks guys
  • from what i understand one mod folder overwrites the previous, so get the mods in order and test the effects, then change them around if using the startup string method
  • edited August 2010
    Ya if I put botbilot 1st then it runs renegades only. If I put renegades 1st it runs botpilot only lol cant win lol

Cya
  • " -dedicated -mod Bootyboo -mod getjigglywiddtyo"

did you try it as above?
  • YES is dasi that in the main post

IE: Again I tried "Start ispawn.exe 28000 Tribes2.exe -dedicated - mod Renegades - mod botpilot

Did not work
  • You can't do this.
  • i figured it would not work lol

Cya