Boot Camp Maps?

Wouldn't surprise me if T2 had these but I used them alot for practice in T1 and it helps out quite a bit to improve even the newest players when it comes to aiming ann trajectory w/ the weapons.

Comments

• There is a gametype mod called Practice mod which has maps suitable for this. Don't know if anyone's willing to host a server with this, however.
  • Wouldn't surprise me if T2 had these but I used them alot for practice in T1 and it helps out quite a bit to improve even the newest players when it comes to aiming ann trajectory w/ the weapons.

Servers:
    The Dawg Pound (Base): 69.12.92.182:28000

Gigsworld (Version2): 69.12.92.18:28000

We have a map called "Training Grounds" on both these servers, the servers are in lan mode but if you use your insert key on the server list /join tab you can enter the IP address to locate and join the servers.

rddawgpoundinsert019982lz9.jpg

Make it a favorite so you wont lose it in case of UE's or if your game restarts .

rddawgpoundinsert020025ad3.jpg

When you join the server in the lobby area start a vote to change the game mission from the default CTF, to Training Grounds.

rddawgpoundinsert030022vk1.jpg

rddawgpoundinsert040017ui7.jpg

Select Gigsworld
    rddawgpoundinsert050013ed0.jpg

Renter the game to see that the vote initializes and passes.

rddawgpoundinsert060008ao8.jpg

Go back to lobby tag by depressing the "ESC" key and select "Server rules"! Always view the server rules to know the rules of a server, the violations that result in kicks and bans!

Lastly enjoy yourselves, Kraska created this map several years ago. It has a Sniping range, ski races, grav cycle races, shrike dules, shocklance duels, "mid air only" disc duels.
  • There was a server up tonight for training, had 125/10 but pwed.