Tribes 2 RPG

This is going to be the new thread on the Tribes Next forums about the clientside Tribes 2 RPG mod.

After being inactive for about a month or two, I'm back, and this mod is going to get going again. Expect to see the mod back and running soon. At the moment it's looking like it will be popping its head back up within a month.

Comments

• Awesome glad to see the project back up
  • edited November 2010
    Sheesh, I really oughta lose the life I found ^^

In other words, I got busy with school stuff, and with club activities such as computer club, and robotics club; the two most important nerd sports.
    Wellzz, I defenitely have secured AT LEAST a week as of this post to at minimum coordinate the project's efforts. During which you WILL be hearing of our progress on the mod.

I'm feeling a bit like a liar, and I apologize, here's why. My last post said that I was back, and for a few days I was. However, in that time I made few efforts coordinating the project. And after those few days I disappeared, only sometimes showing in IRC, but for unrelated reasons, which I apologize for.

On a more self-personal aspect, I have learned quite a lot now. Specifically, I've learned more about myself and what I want to do, work on this RPG mod, and dish out to the world that the Tribes games will never die, and the community will do whatever it takes to make it happen.