Need small script to show Hunters records on the HUD

Does anyone know of a script that will show the current record holder on each map of a Hunters server (The person who returned the most flags ever on my server.. there is a cs file with the list)? I want it to pop up on the HUD when someone joins and before each maps starts. I.E. When you start the map Talus, during the pre-game I want the record holders name to show up on the HUD to give them credit. Right in the middle of the screen would be nice. I would try to do this myself, but I can't find a list of possible commands for the server. This has to be server side since I don't want to be running a MOD where people would have to also have the script. Could someone point me to a good resource? The list of record holders is right here in my Huntersrecords.cs file. I just need it to show up where everyone can see it. ;D

Comments

• I'd go with a score hud push modification, you could easily print on the score screen who holds the current record, and then either have it shown there, or use the game's messageCallbacks to send it to all players when the match starts.
  • That would be sweet. I'm currently looking at some people's scripts to try and figure out how to do it. If anyone knows of one that is REAL close to what I want to do, let me know.. thanks
  • The EVOlution admin mod may have that feature, I'm not 100% sure...
    The version for Classic can be found here: