MAN o MAN fun times...

I just got to say this, after playing for like 4 hours straight tonight, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for fixing the online play, and getting it all going again!!!!. Been playing Tribes2 since it released, paid $71 Canadian for it at futureshop... best online team game around, and i've played damn near everything that released on the PC, I got a up to date gaming rig.
In fact, years ago, the only reason I kept upgrading was to play tribes 2 better. ( now it plays just fine cranked ;) )
I am trying to get my bud's from the teamspeak server I hang out on to play, and sent a round of emails to some new players that I hope will download and play.
Game still holds up, and all I can keep saying is THANK YOU!!!!!
Might even try to get a extra rig together and host a permanent server online of some sort.. love this game!

Comments

• I just got to say this, after playing for like 4 hours straight tonight, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for fixing the online play, and getting it all going again!!!!. Been playing Tribes2 since it released, paid $71 Canadian for it at futureshop... best online team game around, and i've played damn near everything that released on the PC, I got a up to date gaming rig.
    In fact, years ago, the only reason I kept upgrading was to play tribes 2 better. ( now it plays just fine cranked ;) )
    I am trying to get my bud's from the teamspeak server I hang out on to play, and sent a round of emails to some new players that I hope will download and play.
    Game still holds up, and all I can keep saying is THANK YOU!!!!!
    Might even try to get a extra rig together and host a permanent server online of some sort.. love this game!

No kidding here, like seriously. Thanks a million for this. Words can't describe the weird magic you have made happen in my pants!