Unhandled exception?

whats goin on guys...WUS]CQ[ here.. i was tryin out the new tribesnext but all i get is errors...like if i just open it and hit creat account..it will bring u to the step where u have to move your mouse around..after you do that the mouse starts moving very slowly..and if i try to click generate key it crashes..i cant go back to windows..or anything at all..so i have to manually turn off the computer...ALSO...ive tried ending the rubyintersect.dll out of my processes...doing that allowed me to get past that step and go to create my account information...and i did..then i clicked next and after that i get this UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ERROR: c0000095 at address 0042d8ae ... if anyone knows about this issue please help!!!! i love this game to death and i want to continue playing it...well i mean i can...using the offline mode.. thanks alot...TYTH PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS TOPIC lol...i didnt see this in the known issues soo im trying to get as much help as possible THANX..... WUS]CQ[

Comments

• When you click "GENERATE", the computer has not frozen or crashed. It is generating your key and must be left to run in order to create your account.
    Do not kill the rubyintersect process, or your game will crash.
  • but see it doesnt go to the part where it says... Please wait a few minutes...it freezes up as soon as i hit generate key...it doesnt pop up with anything at all...any suggestions?
  • Yes, wait at least ten minutes to see if it successfully creates an account key...
  • I was trying to join CDM or CMD Construction, Naosyths server, and it couldnt play on the server, it loaded all the way but stopped after it finished loading... ill try another server
    to see if its all of the servers
  • The Unhandled it gives me is c0000005 at location 005f07e2 everytime i try to join
  • yeah it worked..thanks ;D
  • Ramrod, you already made a thread: http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=256.0 , you don't need to spam it in others' threads also.