Goon Server

So whoever banned me from the server, and of course it is the only one with people, let me know why please. "TheSheriff" team killed me 3 times in a row and the last time was obviously on purpose (he left the equip thingy and I went after him, only he and I were there and when I equiped he killed me, this was the third time)

So yeah I team killed him once. ONCE, and no questions nothing just a ban? I just recently found this Tribes and really liked it and missed it from playing it many years ago. Is this how noobs are treated? Banned no questions or anything, judgment without the facts? This may be why there are not many people on here is this is the usual.

So why the ban without any questions to what happened? Is "The Sheriff" banned since he team killed me three times (first one I thought it was on purpose, but let it go, the second I started saying WTF, and then the third yeah I team killed him) Thanks.

Comments

• 1. On a left-top corner you have so called 'chat box' (hit P to change its size) - learn to use it, i guess you could obtain required information from there then, or even comunicate.
    2. http://goonhaven.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=7
  • You weren't banned, you were just votekicked. After you're votekicked, the server keeps you out for 5 minutes.
  • You weren't banned, you were just votekicked. After you're votekicked, the server keeps you out for 5 minutes.

Ok, I've got to check it then.

xionic I know about the chat box. I just want to play, and TBH I do not read the box, only listen to the preset voices because I am too busy playing. I also don't care about having to whine and cry about others stupidity in team killing, I just want to play the game. I wanted to get the message to the sheriff that I know what he was doing and to stop it.

Thanks guys.
  • That's a lot of whining and not having the facts for someone that condemns whining and not having the facts.
  • That's a lot of whining and not having the facts for someone that condemns whining and not having the facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
  • freakin hippies