EVO and tricon

need a little help. I reinstalled "the sewer" fresh. I wasn't the one who set it up originally. I am obviously not an expert in setting up servers, I probably know just enough to get into trouble. But the way it was before, it was very screwd up.

So a few veterans asked that I run arena 1.0, so I am giving it a try. I also decided to give tricon 2 a try. The server is running very smooth now. Many things are working now that didn't work before. I can't get the toys to work in tricon. Everything else in tricon works great. I also wish I had the stats from EVO, but not sure how to make that happen. I am guessing to run both admin mods would be a very bad idea. I also do not have evo1.2.3b which is the one I think I need.

I also installed lak, and the lak map pack, but some of the lak maps are missing the terrain?
thanks

Comments

• So, just to clarify, you want to know if it's possible to run Tricon 2 and EVO together with the TribesNext patch?
  • Yes that is one question.

I do have EVO1.2.3b so I am good there.
    I did figure out how to use tricon toys.(must be logged in as a tricon admin, SA is not good enough)
    I still don't know why some lak maps don't have terrains, and as soon as you spawn you fall infinitely.

I also ditched the arena 1.0 idea, and tricon for the moment. EVO is a much better admin mod when installed correctly, which I believe is now installed correctly on my server.

So currently I am running arena 1.1 with EVO1.2.3b. I am curious if I add tricon will things get really weird?
  • for the lak maps, which ones are they? You might be missing the heightmap files for the terrain...

Adding Tricon can add side effects but you will just have to check those out (I personally have never mixed those together)
  • height map files? Not sure, I d/l it from chaingunned.org
  • Linkz plz so I can seez....
  • That .vl2 is missing it's terrain files (.ter) which is why there is no ground.
    Odd..... you'd think they would be in there..

Try looking around the other map files for the .ter files (I'm to lazy right now)