Where to put new voices

.So...I downloaded a bot voice pack for tribes 2 and its a .ZIP and had a bunch of .wavs and sound files in it so I could sound like the bots :D..I always thought the bot's voice and skin were SO COOL when I was younger and I still think they look cool,not as much though. So I put them in a bunch of random folders in gamedata and base and classic,wont appear in the voice drop down menu and if i go in game no seperate voices to choose from in voice menu. I didnt find any instructions ANYWHERE,ive googled and googled a million times and cant find how to install voice packs for tribes 2...can someone please tell me?

Comments

• Use TracerECM to add them in. Please note that if the client does not have the wave file they will not hear it, and only you will. Some servers also limit voice chat to only the pre-defined bindings.
  • Nevermind, i used the bot voice unlocker, it lets you use the bots voice in voice menu and people can hear you as a bot voice in multiplayer :)
  • Use TracerECM to add them in. Please note that if the client does not have the wave file they will not hear it, and only you will. Some servers also limit voice chat to only the pre-defined bindings.
    goon haven wont limit them and i only play there
  • Moved to Mods and Customization. This is not a support question.
    goon haven wont limit them and i only play there
    That's a feature they have added in. You cannot get around it. Sorry