T2TV, R vs. IA, Surreal on Video

http://files.filefront.com/T2TV+RvsIA+Surreal+Nordraravi/;13032424;/fileinfo.html

I finally managed to get around to doing a capture of my old Tribes 2 T2TV cast of Rapture vs. Invictus Aeternum on Surreal.

This was probably the greatest Tribes 2 Classic match every played, and one of the best Tribes 2 matches ever played. Keep in mind Classic was a lot more like T1, obviously not the same still, but a lot more action packed.

Anyway, the match was awesome to cast and it's still a blast to watch. Doubt there's a lot of people who care still, but maybe with the re-release of Tribes Next this might generate some buzz.

Comments

• Freaking awesome!! Thank you for that bro, gets me psyched for competition in TribesNext! Can't wait!!
  • http://files.filefront.com/T2TV+RvsIA+Surreal+Nordraravi/;13032424;/fileinfo.html

I finally managed to get around to doing a capture of my old Tribes 2 T2TV cast of Rapture vs. Invictus Aeternum on Surreal.

This was probably the greatest Tribes 2 Classic match every played, and one of the best Tribes 2 matches ever played. Keep in mind Classic was a lot more like T1, obviously not the same still, but a lot more action packed.

Anyway, the match was awesome to cast and it's still a blast to watch. Doubt there's a lot of people who care still, but maybe with the re-release of Tribes Next this might generate some buzz.

If you know the date and time of that match, would you please amend your post? Also, we would love to see more if you have any...
  • Sorry, don't know when that match was played. Guesstimate would be around late 2002 or 2003. T2 had been out for a few years at that point.

It was for the TWL Ladder, #1 ranking in the 14v14 ladder.
  • this was good
    wish i still had my old demos from comp, i had some pretty sick ones, and some pretty entertaining matches to boot. I wish i still had icon vs ia and icon vs rt, as well as delirium tremens vs rt
  • this was good
    wish i still had my old demos from comp, i had some pretty sick ones, and some pretty entertaining matches to boot. I wish i still had icon vs ia and icon vs rt, as well as delirium tremens vs rt

Do you have anything left at all bro?
  • this was good

Do you have anything left at all bro?
    hell no, i've reinstalled windows probably about 5 times since i've played those matches. If you really want to find some of them, cavalier at one point had an entire archive of dozens of demos from icon, and sterio had quite the collection of them too. A3 is also a notorious demo collector. Darkstrand might have some of the team little demos stored away somewhere
  • edited January 2009
    It would appear we've found the motherlode! Tanks K!

Any possibility we can get some of these up on youtube?
  • This needs to be bumped.
  • Great big BUMP. Let's get these on Youtube where the world can appreciate tribes2.