slush

who the fuck is slush?
a lack of intelligence is displayed when this asshole accuses everyone of cheating and some kid like explicit with admin rights kicks the accused. think before you do something stupid.

Comments

• I understand your frustration. However, this isn't a forum related to any server. So therefore, TribesNext cannot do anything about it.

On a personal note, slush is a trolling idiot. It'd be best to just ignore him. As for Heat/SpacePants/Explicit (who is a SERVER ADMIN on the SCP server), it depends on his mood. If you had half the attitude you have on this forum in-game, he would have kicked you just for that alone. Because he knows slush is just a trolling idiot.

-rJay
  • As rJay said, the server is independently owned and operated. Don't like the way the admins or players act? Two words that any player with their voice binds set to a bot voice would say? Too bad. And it's not personal to just you. Take a thirteen year old game and strip the cool veterans of the past to leave the competitive players who have nothing in mind except winning the game because they couldn't in the past? You get Snap Crackle Pub, unfortunately.

Biggest problem that exists right now is that the owner refuses to increase the number of administrators of the server. While I do believe Explicit! is a well rounded, competent server administrator, one or even two more players who are active on the server as well as responsible would make the game more bearable. That would solve one of the biggest complaints I hear.

"where are the admins"

While it's fun, not everyone has time to be on 24/7, socially or physically because at one point or another, the server will flat-line at the part of the day where everyone in the United States is at work or schools.
  • As rJay said, the server is independently owned and operated. Don't like the way the admins or players act? Two words that any player with their voice binds set to a bot voice would say? Too bad. And it's not personal to just you. Take a thirteen year old game and strip the cool veterans of the past to leave the competitive players who have nothing in mind except winning the game because they couldn't in the past? You get Snap Crackle Pub, unfortunately.

Biggest problem that exists right now is that the owner refuses to increase the number of administrators of the server. While I do believe Explicit! is a well rounded, competent server administrator, one or even two more players who are active on the server as well as responsible would make the game more bearable. That would solve one of the biggest complaints I hear.

"where are the admins"

While it's fun, not everyone has time to be on 24/7, socially or physically because at one point or another, the server will flat-line at the part of the day where everyone in the United States is at work or schools.
    Thanks, GeEk. And I agree 100%, and I do wish I could have Administrator privileges, and in fact, I put a poll up and it would have passed if it was an in-game vote. (72%) However, I guess the Administration is hell-bent on me not having Admin on SCP.
  • Eat shit kizz
  • Eat shit kizz
    I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain we here at TribesNext do not like nor want the TWL drama. Please do not carry it over to here. Thanks.

-rJay
  • i only listen to sami-fin. no1 else can tell me what to do.
  • i only listen to sami-fin. no1 else can tell me what to do.
    Well, I'm fairly certain, being a much better friend of Sami than you, that he would say telling kizz to eat s**t was wrong, and very very mean.

-rJay
  • edited April 2014
    Slush while you may be reading this topic, I would appreciate your not using my odd year smurf on snap.

While you are are a more competent player than me and possibly making me look good to some players that dont see the year difference, I am working hard to get better so my rep is earned by me.

Overcoming a 300+ ping is hard but I enjoy the challenge and would prefer recognition for those frequent credible shots I live to play the game for.

I recently earned the accusation I was cheating so I must be doing something right!

BTW my CURRENT name is au64yrOldFart though I turned 65 last Year.
  • Slush while you may be reading this topic, I would appreciate your not using my odd year smurf on snap.

While you are are a more competent player than me and possibly making me look good to some players that dont see the year difference, I am working hard to get better so my rep is earned by me.

Overcoming a 300+ ping is hard but I enjoy the challenge and would prefer recognition for those frequent credible shots I live to play the game for.

I recently earned the accusation I was cheating so I must be doing something right!

BTW my CURRENT name is au64yrOldFart though I turned 65 last Year.

Hello. :)

You have been playing forever. One of the few aussies left in the game :)

I am an aussie but live in the USA now.