IronSphere Blood Lines First look

Ironsphere was a tribes 2 mod that i took over in 2009 to rebuild and make playable but i failed along with the rest who tried and gave up ...
I have now built the IronsSphere foundation on bigworld tech MMORPG Technology seamless lands and great server communications built on centos 5.10
The land is built and ready to populate i am looking for a team now for the free mmorpg with web options to buy weapons and armor i have simulated 6000 players on this one server
http://cyclonegaming.com/

Comments

• edited April 2014
    logo.png

do we have any opinions or interest's in this conversion from torque to bigworld ?
  • I just have one thing to add, two actually. If possible make some good quests that are not collect X number of stuff and the second make the combat so you actually have to dodge things or have precise aim to kill. Because there are so many mmorpgs out there that do the same thing and your needs to stand up with something fresh. I do not mind the graphics, looks decent enough for me to play it, the world design from the video looked nice. The catacombs could use a bit of variation though, they look a bit copy pasted.

I am slowly learning python right now on my own so helping is out of the question, but if I knew the language well I would had helped you accelerate the development.

Good luck with the game, I am sure you can make something great if you don't give up.
  • all your ideas are within range and more of big world it is a robust engine i have 8 server one running handling 6000 players simultaneously with no issues if you want to be part of this with ideas and such it would be great to have you aboard register at cyclonegaming.com and veiw and add stuff to forums my character classes are there any feed back is good and definitely a start for the next relevant mmorpg all mmorpgs are the same any more i want this one to stand out and yes the catacombs are definitely in need of work this server has a remote world editor that allows you to connect directly to the world and make changes using subversion svn :)
  • if you can do mapping or any other skills would be nice to know
    i do all the mapping and modeling / animation's
  • IronSphere map is now a physical 100 sq miles realtime and seamless with 10 mile mountain heights
  • i would really like for ideas for IronsSphere to stream from the players. Come to our website and tell us what would you like to see in this mmorpg
    http://cyclonegaming.com/
    also what would our next title be for another project FPS Any IDEAS ? :)
    thank you for your support
  • I was thinking why make players download a huge client to play ?
    does the world have to end ?
    so i solved these questions with 3 choices play with your phone or tablet with app also web based also client download this is now implemented !
    also the world ... it is now spherical yes a round game play terrain with gravity and real day night cycles the planet rotates
    IronSphere also supports cutting down trees after buying your land and building house now you have housing
    your character's are specific to how you build them
    these are all features available now !!!!!!

also could you imagine planetary tribes :)
    multiple planets to travel to and multi player to beat

just venting progress

Have Ideas lets talk
  • Just an update were I am with IronSphere BloodLines
    i am now in the possess of porting all the Characters,Weapons and all the new architecture for IronSphere tons of content
    over 9000 animations as of now over 300 weapons 100 sq miles of playing ground on NorShore the first land of 12 and 1300 armor classes all rendered and ready for game
    I have been real busy but as you all know I am doing this my self I am still looking for developer's and mappers to get this moving faster for play the server at this point can handle 6000 players and when I add the second server 16000 players
    anyone interested in helping out skills needed are
    CycloneGaming.com for more information ill be adding more to the site soon it is being upgraded for integration of the game including managing your player and weapons

MySQL
    Python
    php
    mapping
  • edited July 2014
    1st Image of Norshore
    Please if you have oppinions give them
    ironspherepng.png