Forgot password

I forgot my password and I can't seem to retrieve it in any way from the login screen... I tried to create a new account but it won't let me. Is there a way I can retrieve my password?

Comments

• Put simply: no.
  • I'm sure there is some way I can play again??
  • Wait 7 days from your previous account creation and create a new one. This time, don't lose your password.
  • On a similar note, say I didn't forget my password but the game decided to crash while registering.
    Now I can't create another account (until 7 days are up) or login to my newly create account, I can't create another account with the same name either it seems.

Any help (other than waiting for 7 days)?
  • On a similar note, say I didn't forget my password but the game decided to crash while registering.
    Now I can't create another account (until 7 days are up) or login to my newly create account, I can't create another account with the same name either it seems.

Any help (other than waiting for 7 days)?
    Either get on a neighbor's wireless access point or I can create an account for you (you have to be on IRC in order for me to create an account for you).
  • If it won't let you register another account, and the name appears to be taken, that means the account was generated successfully, and the game crashed afterward.

Do a credential download with your username and password, and then you should be able to login and play.

Registration requests are atomic on the account server side, so even if your client crashed at the end of the registration process, you should be OK.
  • Credential download fails with bad username and password combination.
    I don't have a neighbour with wireless that I can "steal" unfortunately.