Alert.Tribes are getting quite the attention!

GREAT NEWS guys.Tribes are getting back the attention they deserve.Hopefully we can convince these ex tribes overwatch players to play with us again. m.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5c1vaf/the_ptr_pharah_never_has_to_land/?compact=true

Comments

• www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5c1vaf/the_ptr_pharah_never_has_to_land
  • edited June 2021
    GREAT NEWS guys.Tribes are getting back the attention they deserve.Hopefully we can convince these ex tribes overwatch players to start playing online bingo with us again. m.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5c1vaf/the_ptr_pharah_never_has_to_land/?compact=true

I'm playing!
  • GREAT NEWS guys.Tribes are getting back the attention they deserve.Hopefully we can convince these ex tribes overwatch players to play with us again. m.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5c1vaf/the_ptr_pharah_never_has_to_land/?compact=true
    I'm Playing Daily and its Really Awesome :)
  • GREAT NEWS guys.Tribes are getting back the attention they deserve.Hopefully we can convince these ex tribes overwatch players to play with us again. m.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5c1vaf/the_ptr_pharah_never_has_to_land/?compact=true

I never left playing and I have brought a couple of my friends (new tribes) to play as well. We're just lovin' it!