Can you tell me how to create a server and put it in the servers list please?

edited December -0001 in Server Support
I want steps to create a server, I don't know how to create a server, I think creating a server is difficult so I need help.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    I did these steps
    1- Installing Tribes2
    2- Installing TRIBESNEXT patch
    3- creating a launch shortcut
    4- Adjusting the server firewall to allow (a) outbound access on port 80 (TCP/HTTP)
    5- running the shortcut.
    6- Running the dedicated server
    then it said your server couldn't be contacted.
    check your IP / port configuration.
    Sent heartbeat to TN Master. (master.tribesnext.com:80)
    Your server couldn't be contacted.
    check your IP / port configuration.

Do you have a solution for this problem?
  • Both parts (a and b) of step 4 described in that post are required: outbound access on 80/TCP, and inbound access on 28000/UDP -- or whatever port you the game to serve on.

The list server will try handshaking with the T2 server on that UDP port to make sure it is reachable to clients over the internet. The error message you're getting indicates this handshake fails, thus your server is not reachable, and it has not been added to the list.
  • Both parts (a and b) of step 4 described in that post are required: outbound access on 80/TCP, and inbound access on 28000/UDP -- or whatever port you the game to serve on.

The list server will try handshaking with the T2 server on that UDP port to make sure it is reachable to clients over the internet. The error message you're getting indicates this handshake fails, thus your server is not reachable, and it has not been added to the list.

::)
  • edited June 2017
    In inbounds rules list 28000 /UPD and in Outbound rules list 80 / TCP, right ? I did that.
    I still have the same problem.
    How do I send you screenshot please?
    I tried to copy a screenshot about the problem and paste it here but I couldn't.
  • If you haven't already, you'll need to go into your router's configuration and forward your server port (28000/UDP) to the LAN address of your host machine. Without doing so, any attempted requests made to the server simply never make their way to the host.
    You can google port forwarding with your model of router if you're not sure where to find it, but it should generally be easy to find the basic settings; just make sure to double-check the port and internal address, and you'll have it going in a pinch.