install to another drive?

My C:\ drive is full and the installer won't let me choose to install t2 to another drive. Is there a command line fix or am I out of luck?

Comments

• Just copy the Tribes 2 folder to the other drive. Change your desktop shortcuts then and it will still work.
  • You need about 670 MB of space on your C: drive for the installer to extract temporary files. When it's extracted and launched the actual game installation, you can select where to install the game on the third screen.

You have a couple options to install the game:
    • Run Disk Cleanup and let that purge temp files, and whatnot
    • Temporarily move some files off your C: drive
    • Install to a secondary computer, and copy the files over
    • Install from the CD, then the reRelease patch, and the Tribes Next patch (In that order)
  • thanks - I've cleared up space now. This is a very old windows installation (I think it was once 2000 before updating to XP then SP 1-3) and horrifically bloated as a result. I've been putting off doing a clean install for several years now! Installing tribes goodness again. What a shame they never released the source code.
  • thanks - I've cleared up space now. This is a very old windows installation (I think it was once 2000 before updating to XP then SP 1-3) and horrifically bloated as a result. I've been putting off doing a clean install for several years now! Installing tribes goodness again. What a shame they never released the source code.
    They can't - GarageGames still sells TORQUE.