RevMod2 server is up

edited January 2009 in Mods and Customization
New account creation is down right now so I can't test it but it looks like it's communicating.

If you want to know more about Rev you can find info here: http://lexor.tk

Here are some images from the mod:

medicHUD.jpg
as590_1.jpg

Many thanks to the guys who put this all together !! Long live T2.

Comments

• I'll give it a try I guess.
  • You'll need to re-download and apply the patch again in order for people to play on the server. Sorry about that. :)
  • Not a problem, thanks !

Updated and running... and got the client going too. Thanks again for this great service to the community.

Just one small suggestion, you might want to rename the new patch, eg. RC2 to prevent people from thinking there's no new update.
  • Hmm, yeah, I'll do that. Think I'll just go with rc1b or something though since it's not that big of an update. :p
  • Well this brings me back. Can't wait to play it once I fix my problems.
  • Yeah lol, everyone just needs to get ahold of a windowsXP disc, and take that stupid vista off. Vista dont work with Tribes, Tribes2, and BF2.. SO lame lol..
  • Yeah lol, everyone just needs to get ahold of a windowsXP disc, and take that stupid vista off. Vista dont work with Tribes, Tribes2, and BF2.. SO lame lol..

I played Tribes 2 on my Vista 64bit rig last night just fine.
  • Guess I will have to get my copy out and start owning at Rev again. WooHoo

Razors Edge

Razors Edge
    Heh. If ya think you're good enough. ;)

Razors Edge
    Heh. If ya think you're good enough. ;)

Deploys my sam site and starts attacking. :o

Installing Now! WOOHOO
  • You wonderful bastard you.

RevMod2 was the best T2 mod out there. I wasted years on the HV RevMod2 server back in the day.
  • I give free bump and hats off to Lexor as father of Rev and all those who hosted Rev2 servers back... 2004? 03? 02? ... somewhere there.

Now just start to hunt those where all the tribe email addresses were and start to drag oldies back in. And I'll be definitely there in my gearhead setting up tesla and laser turrets behind corners.
  • Tremendous thanks for the work on the Rev Mod. Mods like this kept me going in T2 well after Planetside was up and running simply due to the customization and speed of the game.

Kudos ladies and gents
  • Cheers to all, I'm happy to see people (and me lol) having fun again on the ol' RevMod2 !!!

Here's a link to the client pack, which adds vehicle reticles, vehicle HUD graphics, map load pics, and lots of other little stuff:
    http://www.totalk.ca/lexor.new/RevMod2_client_beta6a.zip

Oddly enough I didn't have it installed until just now :P