You know what really chaps my ass?

2»

Comments

• When I have the flag and I am about to score but I step on a team mine and die and they retreave the flag.
  • When you set up base defence (gen duty), which involves a small mine field. Only to
    watch a noob plow threw.
    Yeah, it always sucks to see teammates step on ALL of the mines that you placed, even when you mark them with beacons. No, they don't destroy just a few, they hit ALL of them, die, and you lose ten points and have to re-deploy them all.

Why are you mining your own base?

Okay... maybe a couple in corners for cloakers, because you're only gonna catch noobs with mines! When you mine your base, you slow down your own team. The offense needs the mines to DENY the ENEMY access to THEIR OWN BASE ASSETS... v-pad, inv, access to the base, gens, repair pack.. in short to slow down the enemy, disrupt the enemy, to take the enemy base.

So if you need to put a minefield in your own teams base, may I suggest a different tactic... a carefully placed satchel instead!
  • When I see people waiting in line to use vehicles to get across maps.

When I see people use satchel charges for anything.

When I see people dueling with plasma rifles.

It's beautiful though in a nostalgic sense, just like when the game was new.
  • always mine your flag
    3 of them
    one on the flag
    one on each nearby lane of approach
  • I will love it if they actually step or destroy there own mines when the flag capper is coming that way it works fine. Also use LanSpikes and Clamps for flag only...not crappy mid bases that we don't need.
  • always mine your flag
    3 of them
    one on the flag

A little birdy told me to:

Amplify mine damage by collocating with other deployables like beacons, cameras, motion & pulse sensors.

Thoughts?
  • always mine your flag
    3 of them
    one on the flag

A little birdy told me to:

Amplify mine damage by collocating with other deployables like beacons, cameras, motion & pulse sensors.

Thoughts?
    It works. If you added a landspike or clamp turret, you might kill a light with one mine.
  • You guys knocking mines. It's a very gleeful feeling to get a K for something you tossed 15 minutes earlier. ;D Or to turn your back and see some butt stalking nuisance laying dead from the mine you had watching your back!
  • FGStewieBGoode1.jpg

You know, i thought of that, and used another expression to phrase the title with because I didn't want the thread to derail towards that hack of a show.
  • FGStewieBGoode1.jpg

You know, i thought of that, and used another expression to phrase the title with because I didn't want the thread to derail towards that hack of a show.
    So, when any of the things you mentioned in the first post happen, does your ass really get chapped as a result?
  • The ass chapping is more a result of the combination of whisky and single ply toilet paper.
  • Not fair at all, when I complained about complainers my post got locked after a couple days. So where is FAIR posting rules?
  • It's simple, really. This thread isn't complaining about complainers for the sake of complaint. And it's not complaining out of annoyance. It's about the stupid silly things people who don't know any better do in game. It's an actual topic of discussion, if that makes any sense to you.