Problem w' an admin

2»

Comments

• For your information I have been in servers maybe not 64 but around 40 where I was admining. It wasen't bad at all. I didn't mind it and people liked the way it was running.
    I by all means am taking a shot at your admin skills and if you took it that way I am sorry.I just wanted to point out that for some it is not that simple.Sometimes you need to have a thick skin,relax and keep a level head.
  • For your information I have been in servers maybe not 64 but around 40 where I was admining. It wasen't bad at all. I didn't mind it and people liked the way it was running.
    I by all means am taking a shot at your admin skills and if you took it that way I am sorry.I just wanted to point out that for some it is not that simple.Sometimes you need to have a thick skin,relax and keep a level head.

I agreed. I am sorry if I sounded like a pain, I had a rough weekend. And yes you are right some people can find it a little bit distracting/rough.
  • it's really easy to be a good admin if you have the right personality and don't get frustrated easily.
    the easiest way to not get frustrated, of course, is to be really good.
    good players can also multitask much better and can very easily and quickly deal with griefers or idiots without taking any time of their own away.
    oh yeah, and they know a lot more about who might be cheating (or more importantly, who ISN'T cheating)

if you want to see the blueprint on who not to give admin, see the rebels servers