It appears everyone I am fighting is using mods and scripts and ?? v. educate me

2»

Comments

• Usualy the server in every game determines where each player is, and who hit who and when. You might think you're on this side of the corner, and that other guy can't see you. But maybe he can, because the server says you're here instead of there. Then again you have to include the lag compensation done by the game. This effect is worse in Tribes than in Tribes2, but still happens: you think you safely got into that rooftop shaft without getting hit by that barrage of disks that just hit the roof. So you trot merrily down the shaft and oops no you didn't escape, you got hit on the roof so the server puts you back on the roof, dead. Some games are really bad at that, such as ut games. Some cs types suffer from it as well.
  • There's a glitch that lets you shoot through force fields, but I'm not sure if I have heard of shooting through a wall before. It's possible I heard about a glitch like that many years ago, but I definitely can't remember anything about it now other than possible deja vu.
    he's whining because he sucks and has no idea how to mine disc. there is no cheating script that aims a mine disc for you
    [/quote]

Jesus your stupid cant you read and comprehned english? i said there is a script that tossed a mine every time you shoot your gun. This is a cheat its not acsepted in TWL or any offical matches you get disqualifyed for using it and you would deffend the use of that script?? only goes to show that "A" you need better schooling and "B" you deffend the use of cheat scripts. And you can sit there and call me a noob lol that burn is sooo over used it goes to show that you have no imagination what so ever. And people this is the same guy i refused to duel because he used auto points to fight me hes a known cheater.
  • someone needs his bottle.
    he's whining because he sucks and has no idea how to mine disc. there is no cheating script that aims a mine disc for you

Jesus your stupid cant you read and comprehned english? i said there is a script that tossed a mine every time you shoot your gun. This is a cheat its not acsepted in TWL or any offical matches you get disqualifyed for using it and you would deffend the use of that script?? only goes to show that "A" you need better schooling and "B" you deffend the use of cheat scripts. And you can sit there and call me a noob lol that burn is sooo over used it goes to show that you have no imagination what so ever. And people this is the same guy i refused to duel because he used auto points to fight me hes a known cheater.
    [/quote]

What are you talking about? Check out the TWL demo library, EVERYONE can throw a mine and shoot a disc. There are countless demos of skilled classic players (re: unlike yourself) with the ability to mine-disc. Why would anybody want a script that throws a mine everytime you shoot your weapon? The proper sequence is 1. Throw mine, 2. Wait for mine to be in the vicinity of target, 3. Fire weapon.

It really isn't that hard!

Also, please refer to http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=825.0 posting, as the | Sniper has lost all credibility!