Feature Request

In the next RC, I'd really love to see the ability for scripters to be able to get their players current

Damage
Energy
Heat

So we can build custom GUIs that look better than the standard ones that come with T2.
Please let me know if this is possible, thx.
Jeff

Comments

• Hello Jeff. Repost this in the "Site Proposals" section, big wigs check there frequently.
  • Hello Jeff. Repost this in the "Site Proposals" section, big wigs check there frequently.

done
  • I figured this was already in support.vl2
  • At the very least, there already are scripts that replace the default T2 compass with an 'exploded' version, allowing you to move the separate elements (eg energy/heat/compass bar) with a hudmover script.
  • At the very least, there already are scripts that replace the default T2 compass with an 'exploded' version, allowing you to move the separate elements (eg energy/heat/compass bar) with a hudmover script.

FreeHuds allows the exploded huds...but, afaik, you cannot get YOUR CLIENT health, energy or heat at all. I believe that defense turret had the ability to provide that information, but I am not 100% sure.

I'd like to develop custom energy and health bars for my HUD. I'll post a screenshot of what I am talking about in a bit.
  • I'll post a screenshot of what I am talking about in a bit.

This is what I'm trying to accomplish

hudIdea.jpg