Help with Torrents!

Well I don't know jack about computers or anything like that..Safe to say I'm a dumbass bros. So when I download a torrent for Fruity Loops Studio or even Warcraft 3 basically anything. Once it is downloaded and I click on what I downloaded it says I need to show where I got the file from and it brings me to some website with some info on some shit!
I don't know what to do! Any advice on fixing this problem so my computer will allow me to download torrents?
Also while we're at it..How would I go about completely deleting everything on my computer and starting fresh again! Cuz' my computer is getting so slow!

Comments

• You might have a virus. Computer slowing down and advertising for random stuff are sure signs. Torrents, a lot of times, carry viruses, so you have to be careful on what you download.

I'd suggest getting Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to scan or something (it's free and very good).
  • Demonoid is my favorite torrent search engine. Can't be a member without a current member invite, so its never too crowded and doesn't generally cary viruses.
  • And also use utorrent or bitcomet .
    Bitcomet is the best ,you can create accounts wich you can level up by downloading and seeding and you get verry good speeds .
    Uninstall software that promises faster internet speeds or torrents etc ,malwarebytes is verry good you should run a scan.
    ALSO do you have a antivirus ??

I use the combo of Avira/Comodo.
  • Demonoid is my favorite torrent search engine. Can't be a member without a current member invite, so its never too crowded and doesn't generally cary viruses.

I thought on Fridays they would open up general registration without invites. Or did they stop doing that after returning from the legal downtime?