fraggy

if this link dont work try to search for tribes 2 pitchi ..anyway
have a look!
im better than raggy
:P

Comments

• The slow pace made it really gay to watch.
  • i can't tell if it's a lot of slow motion or if it's just base physics lol
  • Why is it that these type of pimpin' my game -videos almost universally always have to use either the most obnoxious, or just otherwise most terrible music possible? It's like they don't want you to watch them, or something.
  • Putting more random meaningless MAs into a video than another player doesn't make you better than that player. Plus, his videos were amazing mostly because of the video editing, which yours lacks completely aside from slow motion (which is an absolutely horrible idea). And he picks better music. Also, exactly what ladder was ZORN on top of? The Fantasy Land ladder?

Just some constructive criticism.
  • 50 and em are both bad rappers and that video was really boring
  • 50 and em are both bad rappers and that video was really boring
    Immortal Technique blows away all rappers.
  • Music blows away all rappers too.
  • h3he u ever wodner... why... get thsi.. the c is silet in RAP ??? like CRAP BUT RAP BECUASE the C is hhrrhrhghbrbrraablglgh
  • Meh, rap can be okay. I really don't like 50 cent at all. But the vid was annoying with the slowness... :S
  • edited May 2009
    he picks better music. Also, exactly what ladder was ZORN on top of? The Fantasy Land ladder?

thx ..well it was the euroladder in base on top.. you know the first clan.. also known as best
    fool
    sry
    okay base was slower than classic.. i heard it before you tell me that
    when somthing is faster is it realy BETTER than something slower?
    look when you will have a duell i will duell you best in base if you are classico muchacho
    i will kill you in a base duell anyhow.. give me 2 disks nades anything you will be survive as classic in base duell vs. me not even a min..you know that when you know the phisic in a proffesional way..maybe its my style ..well, i dont like hammering dethmettalsound ..i like to chill as best chiller (excuse me) @flag chasser (lol)
    sry 4 the fool but..you sounds nooby
  • he picks better music. Also, exactly what ladder was ZORN on top of? The Fantasy Land ladder?

thx ..well it was the euroladder in base on top.. you know the first clan.. also known as best
    fool
    sry
    look when you will have a duell i will duell you best in base if you are classico muchacho
    i will kill you in a base duell anyhow.. give me 2 disks nades anything you will be survive as classic in base duell vs. me not even a min..you know that when you know the phisic in a proffesional way..maybe its my style ..well, i dont like hammering dethmettalsound ..i like to chill as best chiller
    this post.. this fuckin post right here. god damn.
  • thx ..well it was the euroladder in base on top.. you know the first clan.. also known as best
    fool
    sry
    i will kill you in a base duell anyhow.. give me 2 disks nades anything you will be survive as classic in base duell vs. me not even a min..you know that when you know the phisic in a proffesional way..maybe its my style ..well, i dont like hammering dethmettalsound ..i like to chill as best chiller
    What?
  • kyrand your integrity has been bought to question by a eurotrash base pothead will you just stand there and take it like a 4-way amputee whore in an army barracks or will you defend your honor on the arenas of glory

also, request demos of event if anything happens, lol
  • he picks better music. Also, exactly what ladder was ZORN on top of? The Fantasy Land ladder?

fool
    sry
    whats wrong?
  • edited May 2009
    he picks better music. Also, exactly what ladder was ZORN on top of? The Fantasy Land ladder?

fool
    sry
    whats wrong?
    Your post is hardly readable.
  • edited May 2009

fool
    sry
    whats wrong?
    Your post is hardly readable.
    ok im back on carpet
    sry my english is realyrealy bad :S im pissed of someones hate against basemod
    i think tribes is death, also while the classic pb`s and the baselors cant tollerate
    *shake hands* ;)
  • what does that post mean
  • Seriously, just use an online translator. Sure translators aren't perfect, but they'd be better than this.
  • I think he just called you out to duel him. Oh and he said you sound nooby lol.
  • Sounds like someone's insecure.
  • Sounds like someone's insecure.
    i would come on your serva if you need 12 or 5 pings more
    *im using translators 4 every second word but the timeforms are realy hard to for me :>
    sry
    go tellme wich server and i will rape you
    if you want to have a real fight a real good duellpartner
    lg cu ;)
  • edited May 2009
    Sounds like someone's insecure.
    He called you out in a duel bro! You going to sit there and act like he didn't man! Open up a can of whup ass on him and show your superiority over that dude brah!
  • ZORN p!chi welcome to the tribesnext community.May I ask where your from?
    To stay on topic you video isnt that bad I have seen worse maybe put it back to normal speed and add some more content.There are some nice shots in there.
    Dont worry about the music put in whatever you want its your video not theres.
    To stay on topic you video isnt that bad I have seen worse maybe put it back to normal speed and add some more content.There are some nice shots in there.
    Agreed. Also some other shots besides back2back MA's would of been nice.
  • what does that post mean
    this post meaned, that classics and baselos hate.. let me say it otherwise baslors hated classics..

while.. you know classic is faster physics and maybe there are matchtimes(clanwar)
    abouut 3 mins capout without any kind of awesome tactics 14 vs 14 ctf-classic meaned..
    14 heavy coverable cappers one run capout in 3-min-matches?
    ..classic: a lot trouble with less tactic?
    i loved to use teamspeak about a hour-clan-wars real wars with much mor tactic
    ..you know ..when you spend more time in this.. anyway.. you will understand what i mean..
    (i knew those tellings also from highskilled baselor pb`s who actually think like me)

sry it is like it is
    less is more?
    idk?^^but i believe
    of course ..sounds friendly^^..im from westberlin
    you know this town is the opposite from the country where this town is capitol from ^^
  • There should be quite some german T2 players here... it might be a good idea to post your thoughts in german aswell. Maybe anyone will translate them :D

I too can translate from german to english if needed.....
  • edited May 2009
    There should be quite some german T2 players here... it might be a good idea to post your thoughts in german aswell. Maybe anyone will translate them :D

I too can translate from german to english if needed.....
    ..god bless you ok i try again with my personal translator for a better result for everyone..
    STOP dem classic-base-Hass

weisst du es könnte doch gut sein, das für aussenstehende ein
    von der eigenen community schlechtgeredetes spiel wie eine community von freaks
    also wenn base`ler so borniert wie ich sind, wenn ich will und classic schlechtreden und die classics umgekehrt die baseler schlechtreden..versucht das GUTE zu sehen!
    ich meine das wäre hilfreich für eine reanimation/wiederbelebung von tribes 2
    wenn es jemals wieder dieses glorreiche spiel
    in ZUKUNFT für eine breite Masse geben soll?
    (ohne die Masse gehts nicht wie wir alle ohnehin schon längst gemerkt haben?)
    ich bezweifle das zwar stak das es jemals wieder eine breite masse geben wird aber ich hoffe es..
    Denkt doch mal an die kinder was sollen die nur ohne tribes machen^^?! ::)
  • If you want to duel me to prove that you aren't bad at video editing, that a slow motion video wasn't a stupid idea, and that the music isn't terrible, then you can come find me in #lastgasp on irc.tribalwar.com. Though I am not quite sure what those things have to do with dueling.

On another note, you claim classic being faster doesn't make it better. Well I'm sorry to inform you that base being slower doesn't make it more tactical.
  • i tried putting that into babelfish

i think his english made more sense