favorite layout?

what's everybody's fav layout?

mine was light armor w/ laser rifle, energy pack, grenade launcher or plasma, and spinfusor.

Comments

• Spinfusor
    Shocklance or Chaingun
    Laser Rifle
    Energy Pack
    Flares (Duh?)

I don't use the sniper rifle as most people would, hiding and sniping at a distance. Instead, I go into combat with it to get that "final blow" on who ever I'm fighting. I find sniping cowardly, and it's very rare to see me hiding behind a mountain top sniping some hapless noob at the vehicle station. I'd rather go up, smack him with a frisbee or two, then when the timing is right, pop his head at point blank with a laser. I find it much more satisfying than sniping like a bitch. But that's just me...
  • i have the same feeling.....i'd snap in a few shots on the v'pad when i was on my way to the base, but i'd rarely just sit and camp.
  • Eh..I do all sniping. Long-range V-Pad sniping/Hiding and sniping..I hear that most people Zoom in when sniping but when I show people some of my sniping vids I've got saved there amazed Cuz I can Pop headshots at like 200-400m and I No-Scope basically every time. I LOVE close range sniping at around 20-75m because there never ready for a move like that. I don't zoom in because I believe it's too hard and everything moves too fast and way too hard to hit.
  • Ah poo..forgot to post my Layout..
    Weapon Slot 1: Spinfusor
    Weapon Slot 2: Shocklance/Laser Rifle/Blaster
    Weapon Slot 3: Grenade Launcher

In that EXACT Order because if I MA someone while I'm in Mid-air My favorite move is an MA and then an MA snipe while we're both falling. and Grenade Launcher After Shocklance/Laser/Blaster because If I don't get a Back SL one well placed Grenade cann kill plus it has good splash.
  • Spinfusior/Sniper/Shocklace
    Energy Pack
    Flares.

The bread and butter :)
  • I'm more of a HO/HD.

Plasma rifle
    Disk
    Grenade
    Shock
    Mortar

everything else changes depending on what i'm doing

-Phil
  • plasma/blaster/shocklance
    I'm probably the only player who can use that loadout and still dominate good players. At least, I was, anyway. Haven't used it in quite a while.
  • Yup blaster PWNS if you know how to use it :P
  • 1. Spinfusor
    2. Chaingun
    3. Laser Rifle/Grenade Launcher
    P. Energy Pack
    G. Concussion/Grenade

~Syn~
  • edited January 2009
    light:
    cd tosser
    lazer rifl
    launcher of nads
    nrg pak

Med:
    cd tossa
    chainho
    miss isle launcha
    touretts to deploy

heav atak:
    cd toss
    nad lawnchair
    miss isle loncha
    stinky green boomy
    plama rifl
    ammo pak

heav d:
    cd toss
    nad lawnchair
    miss isle loncha
    stinky green boomy
    plama rifl
    nucular shieldz

lul
  • Chaingun
    Spinfusor
    Grenade Launcher
    Energy Pack

Usually always light/duelist/capper/flag return/harassment
  • Sniping:
    Chaingun
    Spinfusor
    Laser Rifle
    Energy Pack
    Flares
    Mines

I still enjoy sniping. In mods that disable pilot protection, I like to snipe people right out of their cockpits.

Flyboy:
    Chaingun
    Spinfusor
    Grenade Launcher
    Missile Launcher
    Repair Pack
    Flares
    Mines

This is my general Tailgunner/Survivor armor. Since I usually go shrike when not sniping, I have an armor mostly for repairing when damaged and surviving long enough to walk back home.