Total Warfare Mod 2.2

Well, here you go. The installer Will install a few things that a TWM player would want.

It installs TWM 2.2 for your Server Hosting,
It installs the TWM Soundpack,
and, It Installs some construction Maps (Flatland Big, Flatland, ect.)

Enjoy
-Phantom139

Comments

• Phantom can u tell me what the mod is about and/or post a link to its web site
    thank you in advance
  • Hi Red! I can answer that for you.

Well GTW is a mod primarily concerned with the use of deconstructable mobile bases. Base turrets, sensors, inventory stations, and even vehicles are deployed in and around either structures (The default bases in Tribes 2.) or open areas you think are easily defended.

There's a control point that is the center of the games. The team guards this point, because when it's destroyed there's no more spawning. Teams without this control point can then be captured or assimilated into one of the other remaining teams.

Yes, multiple teams on maps! The maps are huge! I believe Gokou (The developer.) said they were 10km x 10km...HUGE!

Now this is just a basic touch on what makes GTW awesome. Sadly the forums are down right now but should be functional soon...Gokou's tinkering with them I believe.

Any other questions just send me a PM, I'll go into more detail.
  • Hi Red! I can answer that for you.

Well GTW is a mod primarily concerned with the use of deconstructable mobile bases. Base turrets, sensors, inventory stations, and even vehicles are deployed in and around either structures (The default bases in Tribes 2.) or open areas you think are easily defended.

There's a control point that is the center of the games. The team guards this point, because when it's destroyed there's no more spawning. Teams without this control point can then be captured or assimilated into one of the other remaining teams.

Yes, multiple teams on maps! The maps are huge! I believe Gokou (The developer.) said they were 10km x 10km...HUGE!

Now this is just a basic touch on what makes GTW awesome. Sadly the forums are down right now but should be functional soon...Gokou's tinkering with them I believe.

Any other questions just send me a PM, I'll go into more detail.

what the hell? TWM is not GTW.

Its my modified version of Combat construction Mod which adds a new ranking system, more vehicles, weapons, and zombie types.
This discussion has been closed.