Help me to instal some mods :(

hello every 1

i would like to have a mod for tribes 2.

i like NUKES and bombs an explotions ;) :P

could you tell me:
-how to instal the mod?
-where do i download it?

i already tried to install some mods, but every time i start the game, i get the same classic Tribes 2 game, it ended up that i downloaded like 10 mods and intalled it, that it crashed tribes 2.

please tell me how to install a good mod and where can i play it, Thanks;)

Terence091

Comments

• To insert a mod for you to host you need to download the zip file for it, then place it into the C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\Gamedata folder. Example: Phantom's C&C mod(using it because I just saw it near this post) would most likely be in ZIP format. You would then extract it, you would want the extracted folder to have the scripts folder in it, if it has another folder in it before that, use that one. What I'm saying is, if the folder you extracted takes you foldername\foldername2\scripts to get to scripts, use foldername2. Once that's done you place the folder in the aforementioned C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\Gamedata folder. Usually these mods will give you a shortcut already set up, if not you need to make one.
    Create a new shortcut and go into its properties and then the shortcut tab, paste this:
    C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\Tribes2.exe -online -mod foldername2 -nonpure, that's for playing online, to host dedicated replace online with dedicated so it would be:
    C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\Tribes2.exe -dedicated -mod foldername2 -nopure
    Hope that's helpful.
  • Sometimes if you try and run a modded server without deleting your DSO files it will show up as base t2 when you enter. There are a few programs that will clean your DSO's for you check out http://www.tribaloutpost.com that site should have what you need.