Top Dawgz

Looking for a few more people to compete with us on Classic CTF 7v7. I'm always welcome to new team mates. Vets or newbs :P

BTW anyone good with making Team logos and things like that? I'd like to actually have one since Ive had the team since late 06.

Comments

• I'm looking for A squad to compete with. I guess I would be a vet, I played T2 since release and quit entirely about 4 years ago. I was with a tribe called the Syndicate -{S}- I think that was the tag. We made it to top 4 on TWL around the same time 5150 was really on top then we lost and disbanded. I specialize primarily in Capping and some Heavy Offense. I can do flag retrieval as well but my shot is not as sharp as it was. My old Screen name was PODO now I play as Sampson.
  • ...sigh. If only I had a better connection from my home base system.
    Cramming in a complete game during lunch time at work once or twice a week isn't gettin' it. >:(

...and yes, I did post the same comment in another thread.
  • T2, especially the slower mods like base and classic, plays just fine at dialup rates.
    Dialup rates meaning 14 packets per second and 256 for the packet size. You can set these in clientprefs.cs....
  • What position you looking for Y?
  • BTW anyone good with making Team logos and things like that? I'd like to actually have one since Ive had the team since late 06.
    ive made a {dggs} skin ive made an unofficial, unauthorised {dggs} logo.

go me. ^_^

what team, and whats in it for me?
  • Obisouly Top Dawgz and umm the fact you made us an awesome skin :)