Base DED Server

Anyway we could get one up and running? I'm on TWL for base comp and there isn't ANY base servers.

I'd gladly help run it and even help donate. A lot of people miss playing base including me and we could also use it for competition to help bring TWL back also ofor Base CTF.

Comments

• more like DEAD base server amirite lol
  • Has there ever been a more appropriately named player?

(I've been waiting years to use that comment the next time I saw you post).
  • Y is a respected base player from the old days. he's recently come back and in very short time put together a couple of teams including base and classic team. Why not let the base players enjoy some fun games for a while if someone out there has the resources?

Worth a shot.
  • Anyway we could get one up and running? I'm on TWL for base comp and there isn't ANY base servers.

I'd gladly help run it and even help donate. A lot of people miss playing base including me and we could also use it for competition to help bring TWL back also ofor Base CTF.

Do you need a base server?
  • Has there ever been a more appropriately named player?

(I've been waiting years to use that comment the next time I saw you post).

;D
    Y is a respected base player from the old days. he's recently come back and in very short time put together a couple of teams including base and classic team. Why not let the base players enjoy some fun games for a while if someone out there has the resources?

Worth a shot.

Much Love om.

And Yeah a Base server would be nice. I know quite a few players who would like to see a Base server back up and running. It would help get competition and OLD Base players back and coming back to the game. Instead of getting on and only seeing Classic and Arena servers.
  • Houston Vehicles? It's up, and it's base.