Dynamix Final Map pack

These are Client-side corret?

When did Dynamix release them?, and why didnt they push them to everyone via a patch

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Released in 2001 after Dynamix was killed off by assholes Sierra/VUG. They didn't have the means to push the update, and assholes the people who made maps for the 25026 patch couldn't be bothered declined to do anything worthwhile add the Dynamix Final Pack when they were adding in hooks for their really stupid alternative gametypes that nobody wanted to play making mainly CTF maps, considering the pack only has Trident going for it even though they shamelessly stole interiors and textures from it even though they shamelessly stole interiors and textures from it.

I hope this post doesn't come off as angry. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

(toned up at the request of #tribes)
  • Ya thats why i was confused, Trident's buildings are sever side, how did that become so, Also, how did all the tribes 1 remakes(DX, RollerCoaster) terrains and buildings become server side?
  • I think those were pushed with the 25034 (re-release) update.
  • They came with the last patch, the classic patch.
  • if you dont have final map pack you dont love dynamix
  • goon players don't love dynamix

they love spamming stupid voice pack bullshit
  • thats why ilys made mutefags.cs
  • goon players don't love dynamix

they love spamming stupid voice pack bullshit
    many newbs would rather just listen to movie quotes than learn how to play, apparently
  • thats why ilys made mutefags.cs
    Life-saving script. One of my favorites.
  • i rewrote my mutefags.cs to have a toggle
  • lol red i know u kazy, but why would anyone ever turn it off?
  • T1/Mario/TF2 voice packs