The Goon server is a POS

How the hell did it become that this server in all of it's lagging glory ( when more than 40 players), turned into the go to server out of the entire T2 universe?

Those f*cking mods abuse their retarded authority regularly. Allow so called top players to TK others and laugh about and do nothing but constantly warn other for meaningless things such as telling dirty jokes and cursing. These dipsh*ts are also constantly kicking others regularly.

I know I'm not the only one who hates having to play at this server BUT it's the only server where you can find enough guys for a good game!

ROT in hell you arrogant fuktards. I hope the server dies so another can spring up with better oversite. From my understanding, the owner is hardly ever there. Just the same few hand picked idiot mods ruling the roost.

Personally, I'm very close to leaving T2 for good. Without a major change here soon ( better servers more players ect) it's just not worth the aggravation!

Enough already!

Comments

• Sad to say, but t2 has always been like this. You have to play for the fun of game and not the cults of personality and t2 drama.
  • not sad to see a whiner who takes things for granted quit
    the admins are fine, you might prefer nazi homo admins like rebels server i bet
  • not sad to see a whiner who takes things for granted quit
    the admins are fine, you might prefer nazi homo admins like rebels server i bet

...and you would know all about Nazi faggots now wouldn't ya?

Exactly why a dip shit like yourself fits in well at Goons....fuk you are the perfect example of a slimy Goon mod. Hence your quick reply to my thread on why the Goon server is horrible with piss poor oversite!

Now watch you don't go burping back up that Goon "load"!
  • such a whiny little cunt
    and if i was a goon mod, you'd still be my bitch.
  • such a whiny little cunt
    and if i was a goon mod, you'd still be my bitch.

LOL, keyboard tough guy with your keyboard muscles....you have pencil neck written all over ya!

Get back to the Goon slime pit ....Goony boy!
  • Lets get a enough guys here together to start visiting a new server on a regular basis. Enough of this ...only one server to play ...shit.

We need choices here, so place like Goonyland can't pull this nonsense anymore!
  • T2 is better off without dumb whiners like you.
    I always ping low to the GH server regardless of how many people are there.
    I have never seen anyone kicked from GH.
    The only people who I've heard about who were kicked from GH are the ones you claim are "allowed to TK" etc.
    T2 was in much worse shape when Rebels was the only server to play on, and anyone who was around for that would have to be retarded not to consider GH a blessing in comparison to the terrible shithole that Rebels was.

So basically, everything you just said is wrong. Go away.
  • edited July 2009
    "goony boy"... this scrub is just angry about the ass pounding he received in goons;
    as choad[Kin] would say... come back when your pussy ain't full of piss. or don't, and have fun sucking off your faggit-ass boyfriends in rebels or ewo.
  • T2 is better off without dumb whiners like you.
    I always ping low to the GH server regardless of how many people are there.
    I have never seen anyone kicked from GH.
    The only people who I've heard about who were kicked from GH are the ones you claim are "allowed to TK" etc.
    T2 was in much worse shape when Rebels was the only server to play on, and anyone who was around for that would have to be retarded not to consider GH a blessing in comparison to the terrible shithole that Rebels was.

So basically, everything you just said is wrong. Go away.

out your ass! Goons sucks dick PERIOD! and the only one who think otherwise are fukwads like yourself!

Whine you say faggot? No dipshit ,more like speaking the fuk up FINALLY!

What do you have against another server getting more people? let me guess you're to busy greasing your cheeks with the mods at Goonyland for that too happen right. As long as the top players ( because of the equipment differences) rule the roost at that shithole everything is just ducky ...right?

Piss off coward. without a stacked deck, weak ass fruits like yourself can never stand on your own.

GOONVILLE sucks the proverbial cock!
  • "goony boy"... this scrub is just angry about the ass pounding he received in goons;
    as choad[Kin] would say... come back when your pussy ain't full of piss. or don't, and have fun sucking off your faggit-ass boyfriends in rebels or ewo.

lol, you back again pencil Goony boy? piss off pissant before I slap ya acrosss that skinny neck of yours.

Goony boy from Goonyland....LOL
  • "goony boy"... this scrub is just angry about the ass pounding he received in goons;

lol, you back again pencil Goony boy? piss off pissant before I slap ya acrosss that skinny neck of yours.

Goony boy from Goonyland....LOL

Sir, by chance what is it you smoke? I would like to procure some for recreational activities.
  • How the hell did it become that this server in all of it's lagging glory ( when more than 40 players), turned into the go to server out of the entire T2 universe?

Those f*cking mods abuse their retarded authority regularly. Allow so called top players to TK others and laugh about and do nothing but constantly warn other for meaningless things such as telling dirty jokes and cursing. These dipsh*ts are also constantly kicking others regularly.

I know I'm not the only one who hates having to play at this server BUT it's the only server where you can find enough guys for a good game!

ROT in hell you arrogant fuktards. I hope the server dies so another can spring up with better oversite. From my understanding, the owner is hardly ever there. Just the same few hand picked idiot mods ruling the roost.

Personally, I'm very close to leaving T2 for good. Without a major change here soon ( better servers more players ect) it's just not worth the aggravation!

Enough already!

Shut the hell up, and move to another server. I never ping bad there, and the admins are mad nice and sexy. You in the other hand are a annoying whiny bitch. Shut up and move on.

Thank you have a nice day.
  • Goon Haven isn't that bad. But it is bad.
    As for you. Come to Arena.
    Can't deal with what servers people play on and going to continue bagging on everyone who disagrees with you? Just leave, your not wanted or needed here.
  • out your ass! Goons sucks dick PERIOD! and the only one who think otherwise are fukwads like yourself!

What do you have against another server getting more people? let me guess you're to busy greasing your cheeks with the mods at Goonyland for that too happen right. As long as the top players ( because of the equipment differences) rule the roost at that shithole everything is just ducky ...right?

Piss off coward. without a stacked deck, weak ass fruits like yourself can never stand on your own.

You're not a very intelligent person huh? All right well in light of that I'll try to make this as simple as possible so that even you can understand it. The only problem with Goons is that the rules and map rotation cater to newbs (like yourself, for example). All of the things you said are just not correct. Furthermore, you are talking to two of the people in this community (thaen and myself) who would like nothing more than to see people playing on a server with a higher playing level. In fact we were two of the many people who helped run the Branzone server before it started running client-side maps (you probably never played there because you are too new and bad). Client-side maps killed it because there are too many newbs who can't figure out how to download maps (I bet that includes you).

Who are you anyway? I'm trying to figure out if you're some random disgruntled base newb from EWO or some V2 tard from Rebels. Either that or you're too new even for those groups. Which is it?
  • Come to Arena.
    That is great advice. *snickers*
  • Goon Haven isn't that bad. But it is bad.
    As for you. Come to Arena.
    Can't deal with what servers people play on and going to continue bagging on everyone who disagrees with you? Just leave, your not wanted or needed here.

yea i'll come to arena with a better system than I'm running now tough guy and you and I can duel it out. im far from a newb.
  • out your ass! Goons sucks dick PERIOD! and the only one who think otherwise are fukwads like yourself!

You're not a very intelligent person huh? All right well in light of that I'll try to make this as simple as possible so that even you can understand it. The only problem with Goons is that the rules and map rotation cater to newbs (like yourself, for example). All of the things you said are just not correct. Furthermore, you are talking to two of the people in this community (thaen and myself) who would like nothing more than to see people playing on a server with a higher playing level. In fact we were two of the many people who helped run the Branzone server before it started running client-side maps (you probably never played there because you are too new and bad). Client-side maps killed it because there are too many newbs who can't figure out how to download maps (I bet that includes you).

Who are you anyway? I'm trying to figure out if you're some random disgruntled base newb from EWO or some V2 tard from Rebels. Either that or you're too new even for those groups. Which is it?

LOL, look what we have here, a video game elitist. That's like a trekie who finally finds a fat chick to fuck and thinks he is pimp....LOL get out of mommy's basement sped!

I've been playing Tribes since T1 and have been earning a great living while you became the zen master of T2. God forbid if I haven't reach the level of achievement you have in full t2 domination....dork!

Rebels v-2 was always jammed packed and rarely any problems. Only when eliets dorks like yourself would spam the server and stack sides. it would be caught early and your ass kicked out ( not banned).

Now go out and get a real money making life ...twat. Oh and actually get some twat in the process while you're at it!

LOL, pathetic loser!
  • LOL, pathetic loser!
    Says the person crying about a server that's free and public.

Oh, and if you have complaints about the Goon Haven server/staff, take it to their forums.
  • now its the equipment differences that's the problem. haha
  • Plenty of other servers to choose from if you don't like Goon Haven, in fact, at current count there are 15 servers running Classic. If you don't like it, don't play there. I'm sure the people that run the other 14 servers would be happy to have some players.

Constructive criticism is all well and good, but, one more post that's saturated troll, and I'm wiping your account.
  • Plenty of other servers to choose from if you don't like Goon Haven, in fact, at current count there are 15 servers running Classic. If you don't like it, don't play there. I'm sure the people that run the other 14 servers would be happy to have some players.

Constructive criticism is all well and good, but, one more post that's saturated troll, and I'm wiping your account.

It always amazes me when another poster starts in on someone's thread with insults and the OP replies back in kind and with more ferocity it's the OP that is made out to be the villain.

I appreciate this place so I will respect your wishes.

...but my opening starting post stands. maybe in a small way it will bring others attention to what the mods pull over at the Goon server.

for what it's worth, I would easily not show up at the Goon server again but unfortunately this is where most people congregate. More people, more enjoyable game...or that's the way it's supposed to be....just like I mention in my opening post.
  • Don't like it. Don't play there. Simple as that.
  • T2 is DRAMA!
  • How the hell did it become that this server in all of it's lagging glory ( when more than 40 players), turned into the go to server out of the entire T2 universe?

Enough already!

Glad you had a chance to check out the server! Come back anytime!

Yours truly,
    Beaz
  • hmm POS dunno about that but it's deffinately a frustrating server to play.I just recently returned to T2 after many many years of not playing and got my head and hands to play with in there lol.I'd say it's not a server for those like myself who have forgotten the skills u had b4 or new folks it's fast and u get sandbagged really quick (as T2 was and always will be i have no doubt).TK is a fact of life if it's switched on it can be turned off so all depends on how they wish to run their server.I'll no doubt return there to play again as was said b4 more people more fun.Seriously though if u have a problem there dont go back coming here wont make much difference to them as everyone has their own opinions on how things should be run.
  • edited July 2009
    Thank you for calling the Goon Haven customer support hotline.

All of our customer service representatives are currently busy.

We will redirect your call as soon as a representative is available, please hold.
  • Thank you for calling the Goon Haven customer support hotline.

All of our customer service representatives are currently busy.

We will redirect your call as soon as a representative is available, please hold.

ROFLMAO!!!!! :D
  • It always amazes me when another poster starts in on someone's thread with insults and the OP replies back in kind and with more ferocity it's the OP that is made out to be the villain.

Is he asking for sympathy now? How interesting. Now, let me pick a couple of seemingly random words from that sentence: "more ferocity". Now, as far as I can see the OP had more ferocity than anybody else in this thread. Let me see if I can quote all the swearwords he used...
    f*cking mods … These dipsh*ts … arrogant fuktards … dip shit like yourself … dipshit … shithole … fuck ...

I will now quote all the swearwords used by EVERYONE else in the thread:
    Shithole … (in referring to the Rebels server)

Anybody see a slight discrepancy?
  • edited July 2009
    It was me! I posted that one!

Though I think there were more in the post that was deleted, but maybe not. I usually try to use "non-vulgar" words when shit-talking, and only use vulgar ones in casual contexts, just to spite people who are actually offended by the words all by themselves.
  • Yeah :/ deleted one was mine..It had like 4-5 bad words :(
This discussion has been closed.