Demo players roll call

Like many of the players here, I started my playing time in demo - and I just got to wondering, what other demo players are still out there? Who were you then, and who are you now?

I was TriggerFinger then as well.

Comments

• I was Waldred then, I am Waldred now.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm trying to get back into this.

Having trouble connecting though. If/when I figure it out, my name will be Talon like it was in 03-04

*EDIT*

Got it working :D

Brings back some really fun memories
  • Yay Talon. What's up bro? We'll have to play sometime.
  • Mruballos, I don't know if you guys remember me.
  • My name is taken ::)

New alias: theBlueHefner.
  • Most notably known in demo as: Exfactor.
    Other names used in demo: Doug, Kajein, Fireball, Gogeta.
    Names used now: Love|Hate, Souljah, Exfactor, Aftershock^. 95% of the time I will be on Love|Hate
  • Like many of the players here, I started my playing time in demo - and I just got to wondering, what other demo players are still out there? Who were you then, and who are you now?

I was TriggerFinger then as well.

I played the demo as whatever name the server gave me.
  • I'm trying to get back into this.

Having trouble connecting though. If/when I figure it out, my name will be Talon like it was in 03-04

*EDIT*

Got it working :D

Brings back some really fun memories

Talon! Awesome... I remember playing on your duel server... you always used to own me. :p
  • Yeah, those were good times.

I really suck these days.. can't seem to get the hang of this right now.
  • I suck too. I don't play much now haha. But I think ima get back into it. Been playing the last 3 days continuously.
  • Hello.

As in demo do you mean the Tribes 2 demo? If so, I was Peacedude back then. Or at least I think I was, I can't remember what my name was back then. x.x
  • Noob of demo: Orius
  • Back on track, woop, what's up people?
  • i played demo for a little as Nuttbuster and my bro Aftermath aka Jeemy Dos played for a while and my other clan mate Gus_Salsa played as well.
  • i played demo for a little as Nuttbuster and my bro Aftermath aka Jeemy Dos played for a while and my other clan mate Gus_Salsa played as well.
    I remember Gus, used to rock the SP constantly iirc.
  • I played the demo and at release... but I only played for a few months off and on then moved on to the next game (I didn't enjoy T2 nearly as much as T1). No idea what name I used back then.