BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN

i just want to make sure we're all on the same page about The | Sniper being the best player ever ok guys?

Comments

• Woot I voted projectile :P
    Never seen the guy play but he seems to know alot. Sniper sucks. Alleyez is always juggy but he's pretty damn good. Julius is alright. Shrike Horror is insane with a shrike.
    I don't play much Goon Haven to know if what I said was right but I captured that much info from playin just a lil.
  • I only voted to attempt to even out the votes.

The best player in GoonHaven would be a good ho, a good vehicle pilot, a good capper, a good sniper, a good HD, and a good dueler.

I dont think anyone has all of these skills.
    So, atm, there cannot be the "BEST" player, because the "BEST" player would need to be good at everything.
  • nevares
    oops, i mean the | sniper
  • You forgot Love|Hate. He's pretty good. TEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHOHOHO!
  • Fact: I'd fuck smash all of those newbs. Especially proj.
  • you need to add none of the above then I might vote.
  • Julius is the coolest HO and coolest player.
  • This topic belongs in this thread on the Goon Haven forums:
    http://goonhaven.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=319
  • Not necessarily! -Complaints- that GH admins need to see should be on the GH forums, but discussion of GH should not be brushed over there (just like the Anime/Manga thread [seriously?] thread... it's allowed to be discussed here and not on ... like... 4chan or something).

And for the record, The | Sniper is the only correct answer.

The best player in GoonHaven would be a good ho, a good vehicle pilot, a good capper, a good sniper, a good HD, and a good dueler.

So, atm, there cannot be the "BEST" player, because the "BEST" player would need to be good at everything.
    The fact that you actually believe this is proof that you are incredibly inexperienced. There are many players who are good at every position in the game, and even a few who have mastered every position in the game.
  • WHERE is the RUSTY OF GOONHAVEN option???
  • This topic belongs in this thread on the Goon Haven forums:
    http://goonhaven.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=319

Are you fucking kidding me???????????
  • Oh but of course, how fucking retarded of me. How dare I express an opinion? Who do I think I am, someone worth giving a flying fuck about? Quite clearly I am mistaken if that's the case.
  • shizuka what is your opinion on the best player in goon haven history?
  • I will duel all these players listed here.

The fact that you actually believe this is proof that you are incredibly inexperienced. There are many players who are good at every position in the game, and even a few who have mastered every position in the game.
    I see you're still obssessed with me. How cute. 8)

I'll take this opportunity to say you suck at Tribes2, all you ever do is post on the forums like a 60 year old in a basement.

Kryand, you never play T2, and you are nothing compared to me. Nothing. :-*

Go back to WoW. >:(

I'll take this opportunity to say you suck at Tribes2, all you ever do is post on the forums like a 60 year old in a basement.

The only time I ever saw you in game, I blew up your tank and killed you when it was only me and one other person your were trying to ram. For someone who claims to be the best tank driver ever, it's pretty sad when you can't even kill two people in light armor.

Since you mentioned obsession, let's laugh again at the fact that you have created at least 2 threads dedicated to me, and 50% of your posts on other forums mention my name. Also, you have me in your sig. I don't mind being your idol, but we might get along better if you actually admit that I am your idol instead of just giving all of the signs and making stupid comments trying to play it off.

The only time I ever saw you in game, I blew up your tank and killed you when it was only me and one other person your were trying to ram. For someone who claims to be the best tank driver ever, it's pretty sad when you can't even kill two people in light armor.

Since you mentioned obsession, let's laugh again at the fact that you have created at least 2 threads dedicated to me, and 50% of your posts on other forums mention my name. Also, you have me in your sig. I don't mind being your idol, but we might get along better if you actually admit that I am your idol instead of just giving all of the signs and making stupid comments trying to play it off.
    Ive never seen you, so either you've never seen me, or you've been stalking me.

You suck, lets leave it at that.
    You think that by trolling the forums and calling everyone n00bs you'll be a respected member of the community.
    K, chill out , its a game. You suck at it, i dont.

You've never seen me tank, and you never will, we're in completely different timezones.

In conclusion; if we ever did meet ingame, you would quit T2 after getting your ass handed to you by me. (lets face it, even roberttom could own you)

You should go back to Guild wars with your fellow stooges.
  • Watch as the best tank driver in the game drives into a bunch of turrets and gets killed.
    badtankdriver.gif
  • Ok.

I normally don't jump into arguments like this, but...

Sorry, demon, but you were owned really bad-like.
  • Watch as the best tank driver in the game drives into a bunch of turrets and gets killed.
    badtankdriver.gif
    I love how thats faked, its not that hard to go into paint, and add a blurred nametag to that bioderm.

I think demos are the real deal.
  • badtankdriver2.gif

Is that clear enough?
  • edited August 2009
    You can tell by the pixels. Seriously though Demoncard, do you really want to go down this road? If you say that both GIFs are faked, and he indeed posts the (theoretically existent or not) REC, what then? Claim that the REC was faked too?

Easier solutions:
    • 1. Walk away, ignore it, it's just a game who cares, no one you know IRL will see this or care, etc. (not an easy thing to do, I know)
    • 2. Claim that your little brother/sister/cat was playing
    • 3. Point out that everybody has their off-days, whether because they get distracted/tired/etc., or just because sometimes they like to screw around.
  • badtankdriver2.gif

Is that clear enough?

Lol, that's so clear IMO. That's just getting pwnd I'm sorry lol.

Hey Kryand, I'm just now getting back into the game after like what 6yrs. Can you tell me what custom HUD/script you're using?

It's very nice and neat/minimal (although I'm assuming an icon comes up as to which grenade/deployable you have when selected?). Thanks-
  • Well I cut out the sides of my screen to save space. There's a bit more to the GUI than what's seen there. However, I made it pretty much entirely with HUDManager and FreeHUDS, which are scripts that can be found here:
    http://www.chaingunned.org/sling/Uberguys_Scripts/freeHUDs.vl2
    http://www.chaingunned.org/sling/Uberguys_Scripts/hudmanager.zip
  • Thanks, I should have fun with this :o.
  • so evidently Demoncard ISN'T the best tank driver, because the best tank driver would never get owned like that. argue it all you want (and keep your self-proclaimed title) but we all know the truth now.
  • (and keep your self-proclaimed title)

Good, 'cause I spent a good few minutes on his badge and I don't want it to be all for naught.
  • Ty to all those that voted for me. i was surprised to find this thread, Anyway there are FEW good player in goons to speak of since questionable scripts are rampant in that server. Things like auto points,mortar script,revenge way points,no fog (seen some one using that yesterday) and many other what i consider to be cheating scripts.

At this point i think there are some very good players in goons that i think are not using cheater scripts. But like i said there are VERY FEW (under 10 people).We all may have hated EWO but atleast they had a handle on it where as in goons its just open season for cheater scripts. Some of you may have been wondering why some guy can drop mortars accuratly at 400+ meters? well there is a script that puts a line above peoples head and you put your mortar reticle at the top of that line and you will hit every time. This to me is cheating there is no use of skill when you are just aiming where the script tells you to aim. When you watch these vids they make look closely at the target and you will see that mortar line.
This discussion has been closed.