BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN

Comments

• Because Demoncard probably has some lame excuse not to. If he even has a brain, he knows how it will end. Even on a euro server (that server), it would end the same way. Heck, we should have done it right then and there, but Demoncard was too sore from getting beat by a couple-month-new T2 player to accept my challenge.
    I'd accept your challenge, but i dont know who your smurf is.

Morastallion?
    From what I've seen, you are not a great player, nor are good enough to hold the title of "best tank driver"
    What you've seen is me being shot by an MPB, landspikes, and some guy with a cg.
    What other people have seen is me in a tank, owning.

I hold the title because noone else has beat me (in a tank, 1 on 1).

So hey, if you all suck TWL balls, its not my problem. :-*
    The price you pay for bragging these days! ::)
    Getting bullshit thrown at me by americans? sure, why not. :)
    Lol man you suck Demoncard. Duel me.
    Dont you challenge everyone on these forums?
    Unlike Kryand, you actually suck.
    You let me get 2 consecutive MAs on you. >_>
    Dont deny it, its happened atleast 7 times before.

bushfinger.jpg:D
  • You had your chance to duel me when we were both there. Like I am going to waste time scheduling another duel with you just to prove what everyone in Tribes 2 already knows. It's much easier and more fun just to rape you in Goons if we happen to both be there and then taunt you a lot. Maybe make some more GIFs to shut you up on the forums every time you make a stupid comment (that's a lot of GIFs, but I could probably manage if I had to).

Tarzul has seen you in game, just as I have. You can't do anything outside of a tank, and all you can do in a tank is drive around in midfield ramming random heavies who are barely moving - and from what I've seen, you even fail at that sometimes, too. One on one tank dueling is quite possible the dumbest thing I have ever heard in the history of Tribes 2. Only a 12-year-old newbie could take something like that seriously.

Eolk is more referring to that fact that bragging results in your credentials being called into question. In your case, the credentials were totally absent, so we all laughed at you. I'm sure every non-American who's seen this thread thinks you're terrible too (see robertom2002).

Finally LOL at the suggestion that Demoncard has ever hit two consecutive MAs in his entire Tribes 2 life. Even when he's dueling in a euro server against someone who does nothing but fly straight up, he could still barely hit a single MA. And of course, he thinks chaingunning is "not dueling", so he won't do that.
  • You had your chance to duel me when we were both there. Like I am going to waste time scheduling another duel with you just to prove what everyone in Tribes 2 already knows. It's much easier and more fun just to rape you in Goons if we happen to both be there and then taunt you a lot. Maybe make some more GIFs to shut you up on the forums every time you make a stupid comment (that's a lot of GIFs, but I could probably manage if I had to).

Tarzul has seen you in game, just as I have. You can't do anything outside of a tank, and all you can do in a tank is drive around in midfield ramming random heavies who are barely moving - and from what I've seen, you even fail at that sometimes, too. One on one tank dueling is quite possible the dumbest thing I have ever heard in the history of Tribes 2. Only a 12-year-old newbie could take something like that seriously.
    Finally LOL at the suggestion that Demoncard has ever hit two consecutive MAs in his entire Tribes 2 life. Even when he's dueling in a euro server against someone who does nothing but fly straight up, he could still barely hit a single MA. And of course, he thinks chaingunning is "not dueling", so he won't do that.
    CGing isnt dueling, its spray and pray.

All you've ever seen me do is ram incoming heavies to protect the gens.
    Note that there was a rape train.

I can HD out of a tank, so stfu. kthxbai.

All anyones ever seen you do is chain wh0re.
    To name the first few that come to mind:
    kmz, thaen, me, nevares, darkstrand, crackpipemidget, projectile (shriking is questionable), julius, snipah (shrike horror)
    And probably more that I chose to leave off, but I couldn't decide where exactly to draw the line of "good" for every position. However, all of those players would definitely be above it.
    lol?
    thaen no, kmz maybe, you no, ds probably, crackpipemidget no, projectile lol no, julius maybe, snipah yes.
  • CGing isnt dueling, its spray and pray.

I think I speak for everyone who's seen your constant dumb tank comments when I say... demos?
    kmz, thaen, me, nevares, darkstrand, crackpipemidget, projectile (shriking is questionable), julius, snipah (shrike horror)
    And probably more that I chose to leave off, but I couldn't decide where exactly to draw the line of "good" for every position. However, all of those players would definitely be above it.
    lol?
    thaen no, kmz maybe, you no, ds probably, crackpipemidget no, projectile lol no, julius maybe, snipah yes.
    LOL Ok, name one position that any of the players I mentioned isn't good at.

I think I speak for everyone who's seen your constant dumb tank comments when I say... demos?
    lol?
    LOL Ok, name one position that any of the players I mentioned isn't good at.

I dont need to post demos, almost all of the GH pubbers have been owned by me in a tank.

You're definitely not good in a vehicle. Id say more n00by.
    HO. One position those players arent good at (except julius and kmz.)
    HD.
  • You're definitely not good in a vehicle. Id say more n00by.
    ROFL I am the second best shriker that has ever joined Goon Haven. The first being ZProtoss. Do you not realize that I played and dominated Aerial Dogfight for almost 50% of the total time I've played T2? God damn you are clueless.
    HO. One position those players arent good at (except julius and kmz.)
    Holy shit LOL. HO is the main position of every player I just named except projectile, but he still does it well enough to rape the shit out of every map in Goon Haven that he wants to.
    HD.
    Every one of them has also played HD effectively in TWL match play.

You know the only player in question is Julius, because I don't think he can play LD or any other sort of defense, but I've also never seen him try. However, because you are talking completely out of your ass, you didn't mention that.
    lol yeah guise, hitting people with splash damage on the ground is much harder. Please. I'm not even religious and I'd beat you every time with a cg. No praying involved, just knowing how to aim. That or any other weapon in the game you might find to be more "skillful".
    What you've seen is me being shot by an MPB, landspikes, and some guy with a cg.

Oh no, I've seen your regular "pro tank pubbing" where all you manage to do is bump a few clueless goon newbies around, think you're actually making an impact on the game, and boast about your tanking abilities on the forums.

Oh and don't bother trying to duel Kyrand, he'd undoubtedly tear you apart. But then again it would be fun to watch.
  • Who the fuck is Kyrand???????
  • At what point does this thread get dumped into the Inferno subforum?
  • When the Inferno sub-forum allows new posts. Seriously why wouldn't it? Cutting off flame wars right in the middle doesn't do anything to stop them. However, hiding them in a different forum at least keeps the average viewer from being annoyed.
  • When the Inferno sub-forum allows new posts. Seriously why wouldn't it? Cutting off flame wars right in the middle doesn't do anything to stop them. However, hiding them in a different forum at least keeps the average viewer from being annoyed.
    At what point does this thread get dumped into the Inferno subforum?
    CGing isnt dueling, its spray and pray.
    lol yeah guise, hitting people with splash damage on the ground is much harder. Please. I'm not even religious and I'd beat you every time with a cg. No praying involved, just knowing how to aim. That or any other weapon in the game you might find to be more "skillful".

Oh no, I've seen your regular "pro tank pubbing" where all you manage to do is bump a few clueless goon newbies around, think you're actually making an impact on the game, and boast about your tanking abilities on the forums.

Oh and don't bother trying to duel Kyrand, he'd undoubtedly tear you apart. But then again it would be fun to watch.

bushfinger.jpg
  • You think you own me Demoncard? I've seen you ONCE in game. No way it happened seven times. I rarely play in Goon Haven idiot. The one time I saw you in a tank I was TKing your tank. If you would own me let's fucking duel nub. You prolly play everyday and I would still wipe the floor clean with you and I'm not even that good.
  • bushfinger.jpg
    seriously

what the fuck are you doing

are you bush
  • bushfinger.jpg
    seriously

are you bush
    How dare you degrade Bush like that!
    He might not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer (hell, he might not have even been in the drawer), but he's certainly no demoncard. :P
  • demonic is more like it
  • bushfinger.jpg
    seriously

are you bush
    How dare you degrade Bush like that!
    He might not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer (hell, he might not have even been in the drawer), but he's certainly no demoncard. :P

Ok, that aside, what is Shane doing in your basement? >:(
  • anyone who argues about "being the best tank driver/gunner" should be shot because thats straight up ridiculous.

Kryand, obviously this guy has issues so stop provoking him..

and as far as the "best sniper" position goes to, its no body... and i think you all know that. its all how you play the game and how well-rounded and mindfull of situations you are. and skill is just a side affect of those actions.

• and as far as the "best sniper" position goes to, its no body... and i think you all know that. its all how you play the game and how well-rounded and mindfull of situations you are. and skill is just a side affect of those actions.

One of the better comments of this thread. nice
  • Nub.
    Coming from you? :D

You really suck.

You challenge people then get owned. ::)
    anyone who argues about "being the best tank driver/gunner" should be shot because thats straight up ridiculous.

and as far as the "best sniper" position goes to, its no body... and i think you all know that. its all how you play the game and how well-rounded and mindfull of situations you are. and skill is just a side affect of those actions.

bushfinger.jpg
    I dont know you, so your opinion doesnt mean shit.
  • moto is the best tank driver in the game.

-moto
  • anyone who argues about "being the best tank driver/gunner" should be shot because thats straight up ridiculous.

I heard you are the best with the spinfusor. But I've also heard someone is smurfing as you on Goon Haven now...

• You know the only player in question is Julius, because I don't think he can play LD or any other sort of defense, but I've also never seen him try. However, because you are talking completely out of your ass, you didn't mention that.

You've never seen him randomly elf ld? hehe I'm pretty sure LD was his main position during his c6 days. He's also the only person to ever win gauntlet against a team all by himself lol

• You know the only player in question is Julius, because I don't think he can play LD or any other sort of defense, but I've also never seen him try. However, because you are talking completely out of your ass, you didn't mention that.

You've never seen him randomly elf ld? hehe I'm pretty sure LD was his main position during his c6 days. He's also the only person to ever win gauntlet against a team all by himself lol
    Pfft, on the ladder maybe. I did much more impressive things in TG back in the day than he ever could.
  • moto is the best tank driver in the game.

-moto
    LIES.

Ive beaten you 19 times with demos.

1: Im the best tank driver.
    2: I own your puny, 10 year old ass on a daily basis.
    3: noob.jpg
  • Demoncard, do not post browser hijacking links like that again.
  • Also, I demand that Odin is added to that list.

Seriously, the dude's Chaingun is like the unavoidable fist of an angry god :V.

I agree with you. I just noticed him in the last couple weeks. He is a monster on offense with the shield and chain...and non-HO shielding at that.
  • Of the people on that list, Shrike Horror is the only one I've seen tearing stuff up.

There's another guy by the name of Dragonetti or something, that I see regularly owning people (including myself).
  • Demoncard, do not post browser hijacking links like that again.

might as well ban him now and put him out of his trolled-crazed misery
This discussion has been closed.