BEST Sniper shot

Comments

• Yes LOVE! I love you Mruballos. Love me back. cough sniper sucks cough.
  • I'm a better sniper using the mortar than The | Sniper is with his laser rifle.

I actually have demos to back it up too.

The | Teratos The | Great
  • i have a demo of me making a demo :)
  • 93 head shots on minotaur ALL of EWO seen it go ask LONEWOLF or BABZ or anyone from the old EWO server LOL you idiots cant even do that cuz if you did they would tell you its a legit screen cap 50 people seen me do it lonewolf was even on OBB watching me to see if i was cheating witch i wasnt!! Dont ask me if its real ask ALL of EWO. After i got that there was a big piss up cuz all the flamers and dick heads who like to lie claimed i was cheating then lonewolf said and i quote " I was obvserving him the whole time and those head shots are LEGIT" it was even publicly anounced as LEGIT and FACT! go do your homework fool you dont have to take my word for it there are over 50 witnesses!!!! LOL.
  • nice story hansel
  • I'm a better sniper using the mortar than The | Sniper is with his laser rifle.

Sure you are when you have a range finding script that tells you where your mortar will land. I find it hard to beleive you can drop a mortar right on the spot you intend at 400 meters with out your little mortar script. You can see it in alot of goons players vids. So ya with your little cheat script you got there ya you can aim better then me but with out it your just another loud mouth with a aim script LOL.

I can take pride in the fact that i dont need douche bag tactics to win.

definition of douche bag tactics:
    -chain whoring spray and pray
    -ramming like a little bitch in a shrike whome
    -un deployed mines and a disc for the cheap one hit kill (how is it an un deployed mine explodes anyway never seen that anywhere but goons)
    -mortar script to make me aim in the right spot follow the line on the top of the targets head and you hit ooooo the skill.
    -camping invi stations cloaked with a lance (now there is some skill not!)
    -auto points to track people no matter what

you just dont see me doing any of this but i see you guy doing it everyday LOL. The only reason you can even hit with a mortar is cuz your script tells you where to shoot.

I had to sorta re learn tribes 2 considering i hate classic and now am forced to play it. It took me time to get used to it and it reminds me alot of V2 cuz juggies can skii 99999999 mph witch is gay BTW. i have also noticed the chain shoots almost strait witch is gay so now all people do is chain whore cuz it was made more easy to do it.

You people can say what ever you like! i came here to add a possitive entry but low and behold you 12 yearold fucks just turn yet another thread in to flamer central GROW UP jesus christ.
  • In one part of the breath he condemns TN's tendency to turn threads into flame wars, and yet fails to see the flames in his own post. Way to go. I'm sure you'll do great in a Logic class.
  • 93 head shots on minotaur ALL of EWO seen it go ask LONEWOLF or BABZ or anyone from the old EWO server LOL you idiots cant even do that cuz if you did they would tell you its a legit screen cap 50 people seen me do it lonewolf was even on OBB watching me to see if i was cheating witch i wasnt!! Dont ask me if its real ask ALL of EWO. After i got that there was a big piss up cuz all the flamers and dick heads who like to lie claimed i was cheating then lonewolf said and i quote " I was obvserving him the whole time and those head shots are LEGIT" it was even publicly anounced as LEGIT and FACT! go do your homework fool you dont have to take my word for it there are over 50 witnesses!!!! LOL.
    You have a screen shot of a score screen after you sat OOB all map sniping a buddy with a repair pack. Personally, if I wanted a screen shot with a fake record, I'd have just photoshopped it. We recognized some names in your screen shot and went and asked them if they remember it. Guess what buddy, the ones that do remember confirmed that you were sniping one person OOB the whole map. Busted.
    Can you read?
  • -chain whoring spray and pray
    All I have to say to this one is, "the difference is between who is alive and who is dead."
    Don't see very many rammers these days
    -un deployed mines and a disc for the cheap one hit kill
    I always thought mine disking was indeed lame, too, but, only thing you can do is minedisk them back. :P
    (how is it an un deployed mine explodes anyway never seen that anywhere but goons)
    It is part of the Classic mod. Stop referring to it as a Goon Haven-specific modification, because it is not.
    -mortar script to make me aim in the right spot follow the line on the top of the targets head and you hit ooooo the skill.
    I've only seen a script that does that in certain cheats like HappyMod, etc.
    This is a douche bag tactic, and a fun one at that.
    This is also a cheat that only exists in HappyMod. Although, some scripts will automatically mark enemies that are within sensor range.
  • One of my faves! this guy thought he could own me but i payed him a visit :D
    http://www.4shared.com/file/69205348/10ea6c77/Dispair_pwned.html
    I know I can own you. Pay me a visit.

Sure you are when you have a range finding script that tells you where your mortar will land. I find it hard to beleive you can drop a mortar right on the spot you intend at 400 meters with out your little mortar script. You can see it in alot of goons players vids. So ya with your little cheat script you got there ya you can aim better then me but with out it your just another loud mouth with a aim script LOL.

I can take pride in the fact that i dont need douche bag tactics to win.

definition of douche bag tactics:
    -chain whoring spray and pray
    -un deployed mines and a disc for the cheap one hit kill (how is it an un deployed mine explodes anyway never seen that anywhere but goons)

you just dont see me doing any of this but i see you guy doing it everyday LOL. The only reason you can even hit with a mortar is cuz your script tells you where to shoot.

I had to sorta re learn tribes 2 considering i hate classic and now am forced to play it. It took me time to get used to it and it reminds me alot of V2 cuz juggies can skii 99999999 mph witch is gay BTW. i have also noticed the chain shoots almost strait witch is gay so now all people do is chain whore cuz it was made more easy to do it.

You people can say what ever you like! i came here to add a possitive entry but low and behold you 12 yearold fucks just turn yet another thread in to flamer central GROW UP jesus christ.
    The is a lot of text to admit you can't compare with me. If I was as terrible at T2 as you, I'd spend my days typing up 500 word excuses too.
  • I played that map because I remember looking at that headshot count!! LMAO!!!!
  • edited August 2009
    I AM THE CURRENT TRIBES 2 RECORD HOLDER FOR EVERY STAT DO NOT QUESTION THIS STATEMENT
  • I AM THE CURRENT TRIBES 2 RECORD HOLDER FOR EVERY STAT DO NOT QUESTION THIS STATEMENT
    ?
  • I AM THE CURRENT TRIBES 2 RECORD HOLDER FOR EVERY STAT DO NOT QUESTION THIS STATEMENT

Which stats are we talking about? After all, if you're talking about statistics, you better have some empirical data to back it up. Did you calculate based on a sample or try to extrapolate to the population? Did you use a truly random sample or just cherry-pick the ones that support your claim? Have you tested your claim for an α=0.01 level of significance?
  • .05 level of significance would be satisfactory
  • Shouldn't he be able to back up his claim at .01?
  • this thread is pointless without screen shots :/
    If your so good why do you turn down my duel challenges man! I wants tuh duel yoo.
  • shit lets face it, im the worlds best mpb driver, when you see me coming in an mpb you better get the hell oob before you get owned. i have demos and my whole family has seen them but i dont wanna brag so i wont post them.
  • Seriously... no. Let's see you solo Katabatic, Damnation, and Slapdash in Offroad MPB mod. Then talk to me about being a good MPB driver. :)
    If your so good why do you turn down my duel challenges man! I wants tuh duel yoo.

I'LL DUEL U AND TAKE UR RECORDZ

I wanna see you two owning each other ,Love will win anyways

owning each other? you mean me owning him. Or you. Or anyone else that wants some.
  • Tarzul will be handing out free chairs to all those interested.

I wanna see you two owning each other ,Love will win anyways

owning each other? you mean me owning him. Or you. Or anyone else that wants some.
    ROFL! Dude Robertom! I'm not good enough to own Tarzul. He would hand my ass to me lol! I'm not dumb enough to duel someone who I know is better then me.
    Tarzul > Me
  • Pretty hard to own Tarzul. He's a top contender in both Arena and CTF.
  • Damn man i was counting on you beacause that guy whored me allot of times in arena ,someone go duel him please....
    :P
  • edited August 2009
    Pretty hard to own Tarzul. He's a top contender in both Arena and CTF.

Tarzul sucks. He is canadian for god sakes. My best sniper shot was when i was once getting my dick sucked by my gf and playing tribes 2 at the same time with the sound off of course to hear her moan as she sucked tenderly. Whilst playing and getting my dick sucked I Happened to randomly pick up sniper rifle from off the ground whilst skiing down a hill, as i had just dropped my Elf gun because i always carry that to chase down cappers in classic ctf. My dick had been getting sucked for a little while, and tribes 2 just turns me on...At that exact moment i no scope shot the FC who was just about to cap, from about 789meters,and ...no lie.....i came in my gf's mouth at the same time. It was unbelievable!!

Then she dumped me because I enjoyed that shot i had made better than the BJ...oh well.
  • Tarzul is gg against Eyekandy.
  • Pretty hard to own Tarzul. He's a top contender in both Arena and CTF.

Tarzul sucks. He is canadian for god sakes. My best sniper shot was when i was once getting my dick sucked by my gf and playing tribes 2 at the same time with the sound off of course to hear her moan as she sucked tenderly. Whilst playing and getting my dick sucked I Happened to randomly pick up sniper rifle from off the ground whilst skiing down a hill, as i had just dropped my Elf gun because i always carry that to chase down cappers in classic ctf. My dick had been getting sucked for a little while, and tribes 2 just turns me on...At that exact moment i no scope shot the FC who was just about to cap, from about 789meters,and ...no lie.....i came in my gf's mouth at the same time. It was unbelievable!!

Then she dumped me because I enjoyed that shot i had made better than the BJ...oh well.
    lol so now I gather rosie palm is who your dating now or five finger sally?