BEST Sniper shot

124»

Comments

• This thread started out interesting. Then The Sniper posted and everyone got their panties in a bunch, I'll admit just from reading his posts in this thread he's annoying but so are you for quoting five different things from the paragraph he poorly wrote and refuting each separately. I enjoyed reading this thread until it got into a digital pissing match.

IF YOU DON'T PLAY NICE I WILL PISS ON YOUR FACE!!!
  • Pretty hard to own Tarzul. He's a top contender in both Arena and CTF.

Tarzul sucks. He is canadian for god sakes. My best sniper shot was when i was once getting my dick sucked by my gf and playing tribes 2 at the same time with the sound off of course to hear her moan as she sucked tenderly. Whilst playing and getting my dick sucked I Happened to randomly pick up sniper rifle from off the ground whilst skiing down a hill, as i had just dropped my Elf gun because i always carry that to chase down cappers in classic ctf. My dick had been getting sucked for a little while, and tribes 2 just turns me on...At that exact moment i no scope shot the FC who was just about to cap, from about 789meters,and ...no lie.....i came in my gf's mouth at the same time. It was unbelievable!!

Then she dumped me because I enjoyed that shot i had made better than the BJ...oh well.
    lol so now I gather rosie palm is who your dating now or five finger sally?

naw just another tight pussied used to be a virgin christian girl :)
  • Damn man i was counting on you beacause that guy whored me allot of times in arena ,someone go duel him please....
    :P
    Goon Haven players are easy to win to win in duels. Even the top scorers too. There just good with juggie. But I would duel any top scorer in GH. Besides Tarzul and any other Arena player :P.
  • What do you ppl got against Tarzul? I remember him as a pretty good player. And all this "I'm better than someone" crap is getting annoying. Most ppl playing the game today couldn't stand up to the best players in the years past.
  • What do you ppl got against Tarzul? I remember him as a pretty good player. And all this "I'm better than someone" crap is getting annoying. Most ppl playing the game today couldn't stand up to the best players in the years past.
    Except Kryand, he's so dreamy...I mean awesome.
  • It is impressive that you guys remember so many specific instances for a game with this much tenure. I don’t really remember any specifics, but I can say there are certainly situational sniper shots which are some of my favorites.

1. Jump shots – being airborne and sniping someone. Even better if they are airborne as
    well and you are both moving in different directions.
    2. Vehicle Trespassers – enemy jumping into your team’s vehicles and sniping them out.
    3. Sniping a close proximity enemy flying directly at you and their body continues to fly
    through you and replenishes your ammo and maybe even gives up a health kit.

Talent - give up your smurf buddy...it isn't right to post a screenshot like that and claim "smurf privilege" :)
  • edited November 2009
    I just got one today on Hillside. 875m headshot against the flag carrier ;)

I was just messing around, getting ready to quit. I jumped in a bomber with a teammate, but we got shot down near the enemy's base. So we all jump out, the tailgunner repairs me, then I start taking potshots at the entrance to their vehicle pad. Some juggernaut starts chasing me around, and I fly high to the top of the mountain above the enemy's flag. I was just waiting for their flag to return, so I could try and grab it. I saw the enemy grab our flag and fly off, and thought "It'd be pretty epic if I sniped him from this far." So I took aim at the flag, led the target a little, and BAM! 875m headshot! We still lost though :P
  • My best snipeshot is from about 80 meters. It was on Circle of Stones. I heard cap soud, so i check flagstand - enemy capped flag at about 250 kph, i have disc, cg and snipe - i choosed snipe, and shoot perpendicular to enemy direct of motion, and headshoted him. Closer shoots looks more attractive for me :) I don't like shots in the fog.
  • Yeah they're more luck, but it's like "Damn, you got owned and I couldn't even see you"