Teaser Video

I made a quick teaser video but not alot of work was put into it. If I can get a team that can help me create a good one with music or videos we can make a better one. What do you think of this?

http://mytvzones.com/tribesnext.html

Comments

• Suggestion...

Dont make every button you press a download link for TribesNext, it looks really fuckin' sketchy, not to mention annoying.
  • Looks pretty sweet. I'd add some actual gameplay, but it looks good.
  • Looks pretty cool.
    I like how you switched the colors of the players/flag.
    Actual gameplay as Death said would be sweet.
    Btw. Where would you be posting that Trailer at anyways?

Was that Saliva playing? If so what song. It's pretty cool!
  • Looks pretty cool.

That is POD. song is BOOM.
  • Thank you guys. Like I said before if we can get a small team that can provive videos or so, I can make the HTML page look better, and the video with actuall gameplay. The page was just copy and paste easy quick thing, I really didn't pay attention to it. But if you guys want to help then private message me.
  • Way too much presets, but then again, people not active in this field wont know
    The TN/BE-logo has to be more in the center
    Then there are the fonts, youre not supposed to have that much different ones/that much colours
    The Intro.avi is sadly fucked by default, I never tried to fix it, maybe its not possible
    Maybe you shouldnt use tracks youve seen in other T2 clips/movies. I at least felt negative about it

And the last thing would be the timing a little, but that could just be me

I suppose youve just started with editing? If not, think about using your own creativity more
  • i agree about the music, it fits airvipers TV bash clip where you synch the "boom"'s with midairs, i think other music would work better for a game introduction clip, unless youz want tons of midairs in it.
  • Looks pretty cool.

That is POD. song is BOOM.
    Oh ok. Thank you. Reminds me of Saliva haha.
  • i agree with alvis, the link the kept poping up was quite anoying
  • It is an awesome vid killer. The music fights, the "footage" grabs ur attention pretty well. I agree with everyone else though. The constant dl link is really annoying. Also, gameplay would be a nice addition or maybe some highlights.
  • I agree with all of you. I didn't put alot of work to it, that's why I need some help suggestions. So keep it coming.
  • If you want some help editing the current one, let me know. I'll see if I can't find some time.
  • Thanks, Waldred.
  • I know I'm gonna get bagged for this by someone.
    But in a thread The | Sniper said he would help with videos.
    Yeah yeah his vids suck cuz there all centered around "IM NOT A CHEATER! I'VE BEEN PROVEN INNOCENT! I'M A GOOD SNIPER!"
    But he said he would assist in helping out the community and he said he would help in making videos cuz he's a "pro" at them. Maybe you should see what kind of promotional video he can set up? Maybe work with him on it. Maybe he could add some gg effects or something? idk.
    It's just a thought. :-\
  • Thanks for the suggestion.
  • teasers... hm...

reminds me to shadows "most epic movie ever"

we had like 3 trailers, and he reworked all of them... but the m
  • What video program u using?
  • Adobe After Effects CS4.
  • Adobe After Effects CS4.
    ah...
    *goes to intrasnet to rep a serial keys*