BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN

Comments

• If you cant understand all that, ask Red Shifter to dumb it down for you, ghetto style, as you're used to.

i'm up to the task
    rebels closed so now theres nobody left to ban people better than me (everybody)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

*picture of a little girl in a pink dress holding a gun sideways saying i r l33t*
  • edited August 2009
    This one is for you The | Sniper. You said The | Policeman was brutal with a disk launcher?
    Obviously not too brutal.
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1459.0;attach=696;image
    • owned the police man.bmp
  • I once beat demoncard using only flares.
  • Love hate w.e your name is, i seriously think you have some beyond repairable issue's man. i cant believe you would stoop to such levels of self-indulging pitiful actions.. you my friend are the epitome of a socially dis functional human being.

with that said, i think you owe it to the people why you won 21 rounds. let me paint you a picture. this is Love Hates inventory:

Weapon Slot 1: Chain Gun
    Weapon Slot 2: Empty
    Weapon Slot 3: Empty

Let me also add that, that session was probably the most pathetic encounter of a
    duel I've ever had with another player. Not only did you non-stop whore the chain gun the whole time but you were contempt with using it the whole 22 rounds.

I feel sorry for you that you have to play like that. I don't think you'll ever understand what it takes to be a real Tribes 2 player. And sir, do not even even say that you do..
  • Weapon Slot 1: Spinfusor
    Weapon Slot 2: Grenade Launcher
    Weapon Slot 3: Chaingun

I MA'd you more then once in that game and you can't deny it. I'll snipe duel you any time. I'll put down the cg and I'll SL/GL/Spin duel you. I don't need a CG to beat someone as pathetic as you. Yes whoring you down was fun and easy. Hell next time we duel I'll only use Spinfusor. It will come out the same man. You could of asked me to stop. I've stopped whoring in other duels because I've been asked to stop whoring. You also said you didn't mind me whoring you down.
    Yes I admit I chained him 90% of the time but who honestly cares? It's a weapon to be utilized and it's the most efficient for killing. Tired of it? Whore back.
    I can snipe. I can MA. I can grenade. I can even SP to an extent. I can even SL.
    Just because I owned you with 1 gun the whole 22 rounds doesn't mean it was a pathetic set of duels. What was pathetic was that you kept coming back for more and constantly losing. Grr! Get mad! Let's have some duels some other time? kk? I won't whore. Scouts honor. ;) I'll flare you to death like Teratos did to Demoncard!
  • If he only needed one weapon to beat you, that's hardly something I would bring up as a counter to what he's saying.
  • If he only needed one weapon to beat you, that's hardly something I would bring up as a counter to what he's saying.

lol...
    If you cant understand all that, ask Red Shifter to dumb it down for you, ghetto style, as you're used to.

i'm up to the task
    rebels closed so now theres nobody left to ban people better than me (everybody)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

*picture of a little girl in a pink dress holding a gun sideways saying i r l33t*

i banned people?
    Since when did I even get admin? :P
    You've never beaten me scout to scout, ever.
    Quit the talk and let's duel already.
    I own you. You know it. Your scared. You don't wanna duel me. Cuz your Scared. that when you do. You know. Your gonna lose.

LIES.

I dueled you on GH,in scout, and you lost. Cuz you suck.
    I'll flare you to death like Teratos did to Demoncard!
    lol, you and teratos really are n00bs.

If you wernt, you'd know that the flare does no damage.
  • Demoncard what do you actually want ?
    For these n00bs to stop challenging me, and to acknowledge the fact that im the best tank driver.
  • lol, you and teratos really are n00bs.

If you wernt, you'd know that the flare does no damage.
    Nah. Teratos is just leet enough that he just timed his flare throw with an incoming missile, and you were caught in the missile explosion as it intercepted his flare.
  • Do you want to hear the bad news ?
    You started this ,why couldn't you just fucking vote at the poll or post a name and stop bullshitting around so people would not pick on you.
    I started this? You really are 10 years old, arent you?
    I only voted to attempt to even out the votes.

The best player in GoonHaven would be a good ho, a good vehicle pilot, a good capper, a good sniper, a good HD, and a good dueler.

I dont think anyone has all of these skills.
    So, atm, there cannot be the "BEST" player, because the "BEST" player would need to be good at everything.
    That didnt start anything, but someone had to post something negative after it.
    I only voted to attempt to even out the votes.

The best player in GoonHaven would be a good ho, a good vehicle pilot, a good capper, a good sniper, a good HD, and a good dueler.

I dont think anyone has all of these skills.
    So, atm, there cannot be the "BEST" player, because the "BEST" player would need to be good at everything.
    The fact that you actually believe this is proof that you are incredibly inexperienced. There are many players who are good at every position in the game, and even a few who have mastered every position in the game.

No one has mastered everything, there are only those who are decent at most positions, or experts in a few.
  • The good thing about me is being neutral, as I always understand arguments of either side.
    Thats why I usually dont pick any sides. Another thing is that I know how pointless it is to argue on the internet.
    But this is going on too long for my taste.
    What Ive noticed are some passages that really made me wonder. Before I read them I assumed it was all real. But now it seems like it is all one big troll.
    If it isnt, I feel really sorry.
    The other thing is the way you guys argue. Why dont you just post recs? Its not hard to catch someone making a single mistake. Its hard to prove it with a full, long rec.
    Or, actually, the guys in question could just post their own recordings. I myself record every single game, as Ive had bad rumors spread about me too. I have proof, the others dont, as simple as that.

One last thing. Youre not convincing anyone with words that youre the best at whatever. You have to prove it. If youre the best, you dont have to do anything to back it up with. Ive experienced it myself. Awesome to first read it somewhere(Euro, so you wouldnt know)
    People will notice if you are good
  • All of you are llamas.

Cue teratos swooning over me now.
  • All of you are llamas.

:o
    He seems to do that quite often.
    One last thing. Youre not convincing anyone with words that youre the best at whatever. You have to prove it. If youre the best, you dont have to do anything to back it up with. Ive experienced it myself. Awesome to first read it somewhere(Euro, so you wouldnt know)
    People will notice if you are good
    You made a valid point.

However, most people notice my tanking skills ingame.
  • edited August 2009
    lol...
    If you cant understand all that, ask Red Shifter to dumb it down for you, ghetto style, as you're used to.

i'm up to the task

i banned people?
    Since when did I even get admin? :P
    perhaps YOU need someone to "dumb it down for you, ghetto style, as you're used to"

also i have never noticed your tanking skills. in classic i do what any rational player would do when they see a tank - ignore it. perhaps i should do that to "the best tank driver" himself too
  • You really got to stop with that tank shit ,if i would be the best cg whore or best sniper i wouldn't tell anyone how good i am .

Lets say your the best tank driver,what's your point ?

stfub.th.jpg

Dont know.

What has that got to do witht his thread? ::)
    noob.jpg
  • Noone gives two shits about you demoncard.

But i'm the best elfer hands down.
  • Noone gives two shits about you demoncard.

Noone gives two shits about you either.
    Come to think of, no one cares one shit about you either, it seems that they think you're a waste of shit. ;)
  • No one has mastered everything, there are only those who are decent at most positions, or experts in a few.
    Demoncard, you're just wrong about that. Full mastery of every position is rare, but I can for sure name one player who has reached it: Nevares.
  • No one has mastered everything, there are only those who are decent at most positions, or experts in a few.
    Demoncard, you're just wrong about that. Full mastery of every position is rare, but I can for sure name one player who has reached it: Eyekandy.
  • First off. Love|hate I have dueled CONSTANT times and he barely uses cg unless the other person uses it first. I have plenty of demos to prove that, which I can gladly upload.

Second off. I have demos of you Demoncard getting owned in Arena and Duel BADLY! I might even have some recordings of you getting owned in GH! And before you backlash almost every map I play at GH I come in AT LEAST top 5 (not boasting or bragging just stopping a comeback before it happens). I have plenty of demos to prove any of this, which I can gladly upload.

And to say that the players Kryand mentioned haven't mastered every position is ridiculous. I have countless Pub Demos and TWL Demos where they have destroyed all while playing different positions in matches. Once again I have plenty of demos to prove that, which I can gladly upload.

Mucho
  • Ty YWontUDie. Much respect back.
    I'm not saying I'm the best in anything because that would be a flat out lie. But what I will say is that I'm good dueler. I do admit that I did CG all 22 rounds against The | Policeman. But I rarely whore anyone. If I get whored I whore back. If I can't beat them whoring, I will sp them. But it's all good now. I don't like you Demoncard, but The | Policeman, you were the only person I have dueled outside of Arena that have not complained about my CGing. I would gladly duel you again. I hope it will be fun!

As for my vote for the best in ALL of Tribes 2, I would vote for Astralis. He is a beast in Arena and I know that when he plays CTF he scores near the top every time. Great capper too. I don't know a whole lot of guys who can play like Astralis can(Darkstrand prolly could though). My hats off to you Astralis, keep beasting everyone!
  • astralis is like a C level ctf player, at best
  • Demoncard is the best tank driver ever. Feed his ego, but in a deep recess of your mind, Pity him, Because he won't stop starting bull shit over delusions of grandeur. Away with thee demon. The power of Christ compels you.
  • I am the sexiest in GoonHaven.
  • I'm the best...
    end of discussion...

no on can beat me in jump rope...
    hands down...
  • I'm the best concussion grenade user of all time......ACKNOWLEDGE MY TITLE! FEED MY EGO! You can't deny it. I've utterly raped a base to the floor with them. I can beat you in a duel with them. I have no demo's but you must believe.
  • I do believe!
    What I think is pretty sweet with conc grenades is in arena maps there's Gens under the map and some of the guys can get to them with the conc grenades. cuz if you cant get to them just using e pack. need the concs!
  • All of you are llamas.

elohel
    Noone gives two shits about you demoncard.

• I will ELF duel you Eyekandy! ELF's only!
This discussion has been closed.