[REL] New Particles & HUD

axbrde_th.jpg

here are some improved particle effects, just download the file to your base folder and youre ready to go.

theres more changed than you see in the screenshot, i didnt change the theme though so all the colors are still the same as the default particles.
i also didnt touch any explosions cause people usually have their own custom ones and incase you dont want an effect you can just delete it from the .VL2

i will probably work some more on this, up next is finishing my custom HUD and after that i will most likely start to retexture some of the weapons.

Comments

• Great, I like them. Looking forward :)
  • ok, HUD is done.

its based on the original hud so you wont have to do any hud moving and it looks good on any resolution.

eprv9g_th.jpg
    (the flag icons are included btw, delete them if you dont want them)

heres a pic of the whole icon set:

s66r6x.jpg
  • Thanks I've really been wanting to get some new effects since they were mentioned recently on the forums.
  • I like the particles, however, the HUD seems rather plain.
  • I like the HUD. Trouble is the new particles, while awesome, makes the computer i"m using slow down to nada. Oh well. It wasn't intended for people without gaming \systems. I still say excellent job.
  • oh yeah.. i forgot to say that it will decrease performand and probably doesnt run well on older machines.

i guess a good way to test it is to damage a bomber so that its on smoke and then get into the TG seat.