T2 Voicepacks All in 1 Torrent

Well, everything I've found anyway.

I figured this would make it easier for the T2 community instead of trying to find every tiny little corner still hosting these things. Took me a couple days to find everything and even then the speeds on getting these were terrible (one site I had to d/l at 5KB/s). So I've taken the liberty of making a torrent with everything I've found so far. If there's something big I'm missing I can update it and repost.

This torrent currently has:

Osiris Voicepack
D6 Pack
Crack / Smack Pack
Reflex Pack

Obviously you can pick and choose which file, or all of them you want with the proper torrenting programs. I'll give the public mininova link, but it is also hosted on demonoid for those with accounts there.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2945051

or

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2064227/?rel=1252779235

Enjoy my fellow T2 Players,

PK

Comments

• good god, don't give this to the newbies
    what the fuck is wrong with you
  • I hope mappacks are hidden within this file
  • I can make another torrent for map packs, but I didn't really have trouble finding those hosted on various sites. Is there something in particular that's hard to find for you? I have all these old tribes files on a burned CD here. Texture Packs, Map Packs, Skins, Hi Res Textures, Voices, Scripts etc. So if there's something in specific, I may be able to help. But largely, maps seem to be easy to get.
  • It doesn't matter how easy they are to get. The point is that newbs don't get them because they don't understand that they have to download them if they want to play a bigger variety of maps. Voice packs, on the other hand, are a huge newb magnet. So really the ultimate strategy for expanding the number of maps the newbs have is to hide map packs within voice packs.

But you blew it.
  • So... make another torrent with the map packs?
  • Seriously, someone needs to make a NEW voicepack with quotes from really recent stuff that people love to quote (I have no idea what... Barney's lines from How I Met Your Mother? I hear those quoted all the time. House quotes, too). THEN REMEMBER TO INCLUDE TWL and TWL2. Trojan horse voice pack, done.
  • Seriously, someone needs to make a NEW voicepack with quotes from really recent stuff that people love to quote (I have no idea what... Barney's lines from How I Met Your Mother? I hear those quoted all the time. House quotes, too). THEN REMEMBER TO INCLUDE TWL and TWL2. Trojan horse voice pack, done.

and trident
  • So... make another torrent with the map packs?
    If they don't download them from the 200 places that they are hosted, what makes you think they will download a torrent?
  • good god, don't give this to the newbies
    what the fuck is wrong with you
    I hope mappacks are hidden within this file
    It doesn't matter how easy they are to get. The point is that newbs don't get them because they don't understand that they have to download them if they want to play a bigger variety of maps. Voice packs, on the other hand, are a huge newb magnet. So really the ultimate strategy for expanding the number of maps the newbs have is to hide map packs within voice packs.

But you blew it.

PhantomKnight you have done something very bad. If you don't fix it, I am going to ask that you be banned from all existing Tribes 2 servers.

To fix:
    * Add TWL
    * Add TWL2
    * Add Dynamix Final
    Seriously, someone needs to make a NEW voicepack with quotes from really recent stuff that people love to quote (I have no idea what... Barney's lines from How I Met Your Mother? I hear those quoted all the time. House quotes, too). THEN REMEMBER TO INCLUDE TWL and TWL2. Trojan horse voice pack, done.

and trident
    Is that some kind of V2 map or something?
  • i thought everyone has DFMP unless the install from cd and trident is in it
  • Nope, I'm pretty sure it's not included in the final install exe. Only the classic map pack was put in there.
  • dont forget t1 voice pack