Work in progress.

2»

Comments

• Pretty sure Krash just chewed out Phantom.
    Kudos!
  • I'm going to abandon all hope of this being done if it isn't up by Saturday.
    I'm going to abandon all hope of you being intelligent if you don't quit stating the obvious, and being a jerk to the developers.
  • Can web crawlers read our email addresses from our profiles? It looks to me like they can. :
  • edited November 2008
    I'm going to abandon all hope of this being done if it isn't up by Saturday.
    I'm going to abandon all hope of you being intelligent if you don't quit stating the obvious, and being a jerk to the developers.

First off, it's only a point that if a release is pushed back more than 3 times than people start to lose interest in it, I am one of those people.

Secondly, WTF does this have to do with intelligence, you basically bashed yourself for even trying to mention that i'm dumb, and then doing it in an idiotic way

Thirdly, I have no meaning to have anything against the developers, i'm just sort of impatient, thats all.
    Pretty sure Krash just chewed out Phantom.
    Kudos!

That phrase is meaningless to me.
  • edited November 2008
    Secondly, WTF does this have to do with intelligence, you basically bashed yourself for even trying to mention that i'm dumb, and then doing it in an idiotic way
    I'm sorry for doubting you, you've obviously demonstrated your undeniably enormous level of intelligence.
    Thirdly, I have no meaning to have anything against the developers, i'm just sort of impatient, thats all.
    Stop displaying it. It's annoying. Like your script pack messages.

Oh shnap.
  • I hope so, TWM doesn't like LAN games, It just UE's every time It gets to the point where players can join in. AND YES, I do have a working patched exe.
    thats funny cause i cannot get the patch to work. it is a working patch , but when i get to lan it dosent find any servers. any thoughts , i need to play T2 , i think i have withdraw symptoms im getting the shakes hehehe
  • It's not enough to just install the patch. You must also get TCMS working.

Get it at http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?t=265
  • please tell me the time,or by the longest time it will be done!!!!!!!!!i want to go on again :'( You all know me,and i am not a spammer.i just want to help. so,stop kicking me off.I seriously hate people who just talk trash at me and basicly destroy my athority!!!!!!!!! REPLY QUICKLY!!!!!!!! ;D
  • Zkills,
    Krash has already listed a link to explain any NEW development at the beginning of this very thread you posted your question in. Any questions about NEW or ongoing progress can be found where he said:
    In the mean time, check in at The-Construct for the development thread.
    As to removing you or kicking you I have no idea what is with that. Unless your violating forum rules or the such.

~Papa
  • edited November 2008
    These forums are still being finished up, and aren't widely used yet. With the release of the patch, people will be encouraged to sign up, but for now it's just you and me here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them. Or, if you're having any issues with the game itself, there's a pretty good chance we could help you out. Just ask.

In the mean time, check in at The-Construct for the development thread.

Just wanted to say nice work with the website, the forums look great.

|||||| ||||||
    |||||||| ||||||||
    |||||| ||||||
    |||||| ||||||
    || ||||||| ||||||| ||
    ||||||||||| |||||||||||
    ||||| |||||
    ||||| |||||
    ||||| |||||
    ||||| |||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
  • Is the patch out? I see a patch over at www.the-construct.net. Are the patches going to be similar? Could I just download the one over at construct and play the game without a CD key?

I'm not trying to rush anyone. I like this game, and I would hate to see it die, just like all of you!
  • Is the patch out? I see a patch over at www.the-construct.net. Are the patches going to be similar? Could I just download the one over at construct and play the game without a CD key?

I'm not trying to rush anyone. I like this game, and I would hate to see it die, just like all of you!

That's just a temporary fix until the patch is released. It shouldn't be too long now.
  • It must come out soon