Limited targeting time & Shooting only for specific target classes

Is there possibility to avoid turrets to lock specific target for all time? Like making somekind limit that turret is shooting one target 5 seconds untill it seeks to another target if in sensor area?

Comments

• I am trying to hack way to get specific turrets to shoot only specific vehicles. Like avoiding mortar turret from shooting shrike or bomber, but allow it to shoot havoc and ground targets.
    As far founded only the damage levels what does not stop them to shoot such targets, only not damaging them. What is not enough.
  • Merged, since these are both configurable as part of the turret target selection code.

Dig around. You'll find it.
  • I can find all kind info about building a %target for bots and assiging them to other clients. But not the targeting functions. Like the missile turret would shoot only two missiles to target A and if there is target B on the sensor area, it would shoot two to it as well and continue searching others. If others does not exist, it will continue shooting or switch between targets.

• I am trying to hack way to get specific turrets to shoot only specific vehicles. Like avoiding mortar turret from shooting shrike or bomber, but allow it to shoot havoc and ground targets.
    As far founded only the damage levels what does not stop them to shoot such targets, only not damaging them. What is not enough.

Use a datablock check to see exactly what vehicle is being targeted.