Kanye West...you a gay fish.

2»

Comments

• Alright people...can we get back to the topic?

Kanye West...you a gay fish.
  • elohel, amirite, dawg?
    dont spam please

I've reported your post to a moderator. Impersonating moderators is a bannable offense.

maybe you should lay off the crack man... crack is wack
  • Naw we were just told you liked being alone with the fish after you caught them.

I have some relatives that, back in the day, were given the chance to sleep with the fishies.

Does that count?
    It is funny you put it that way but yes I think thats what Tex was eluding to when he said you liked being alone with the fishes.
  • edited September 2009
    Naw we were just told you liked being alone with the fish after you caught them.

I have some relatives that, back in the day, were given the chance to sleep with the fishies.

Does that count?
    It is funny you put it that way but yes I think thats what Tex was eluding to when he said you liked being alone with the fishes.

Concrete shoes really do add to the effect, as well. Really makes the experience worthwhile.

*EDIT*

I'm surprised no one has posted the meme pic yet.
    • Kanye-Fish.jpg
  • [shadow=red,left]Kanye West just thinks he's a regular Solid S\nake or somthing. Well if he was half as awsome as me he would have gone up there and congradulated her. Kanye West = fail at life and fail being awsome like Solid Snake.[/shadow]
  • Solid-Snake is not awesome. At all. Solid-Snake congrats on being the most un-awesome dude in the whole face of the world. You...you a gay fish.
  • Solid-Snake is not awesome. At all. Solid-Snake congrats on being the most un-awesome dude in the whole face of the world. You...you a gay fish.

i c wat u did thar.