To Demoncard:

2»

Comments

• lol... I enjoyed destroying his Abaddon.
    Yeah, it took you and 4 other guys an hour and a half, proving that you all suck.
    I hope getting ganked by your own corp mates in EVE has opened your eyes, Demon.
    Yeah, you guys all suck, in a one on one, nukey would be toast. :D
    Who gave you permission to call me "Demon"? :-X

You're really the most ignorant prick I've ever met. Enjoy the new war, btw. I'm gonna bend you and your CEO over a table, and me and Alviss will take turns ripping you a new one. You suck in both Tribes 2 and EVE, plus everyone hates you in both places. Open your blind, arrogant eyes, Demon.
  • edited October 2009
    Open your blind, arrogant eyes, Demon.

Hopefully, you'll be burned by the light
  • @Demoncard, just in a different thread I think I've seen you twice in-game. None of which were in any type of Rabbit games. So obviously your lying bucko.
    Ive seen you about 10 times. All of which had various exhibits of your n00biness.
    Really? Because you had a hour and a half, and you still couldn't pop any of them. One was even in a fully T1 cruiser.
    Thats because I thought you were "testing my armor tank". Obviously not, and obviously you're faggots, so I'd like you to stop talking to me.

Tribes 2

lol.

You got your ass handed to you on GH by generally everyone (including zergon), So I think that puts you under the "suck" category of T2 players.

You two are pathetic in and out of Tribes.
  • lol.

You got your ass handed to you on GH by generally everyone (including zergon), So I think that puts you under the "suck" category of T2 players.

I've never even played on GH before, dumbass. The only servers I ever go to anymore are the-construct servers and my own.
  • The difference between Demoncard and everyone else: All of Demoncard's insults are stupid things he makes up, whereas everyone is insulting him for things that actually happened.
  • edited October 2009
    The difference between Demoncard and everyone else: All of Demoncard's insults are stupid things he makes up, whereas everyone is insulting him for things that actually happened.

I endorse this statement.
    Thats because I thought you were "testing my armor tank". Obviously not, and obviously you're faggots

Haha, you fell for that gag? You silly bastard. Welcome to EVE newblood.
    so I'd like you to stop talking to me.

Lol, im not talking to you, im talking about you. Typing TO you implies a conversation, which implies that what you type has an effect on my next sentence, so really, this is one of the only time i've ever typed to you.
    But it really doesnt matter, since, anything i type; anything insulting, any new information about you; what you have done; isnt and doesnt surprise the readers. they all know you're a tool.

Now id like you to stop replying to this thread with quotes of what ive said about you. Most rude.
  • You got your ass handed to you on GH by generally everyone (including zergon), So I think that puts you under the "suck" category of T2 players.
    talk about the pot calling the kettle black
  • esting my armor tank". Obviously not, and obviously you're faggots

Haha, you fell for that gag? You silly bastard. Welcome to EVE newblood.

How many sp he got, or link char?
  • I've never even played on GH before, dumbass. The only servers I ever go to anymore are the-construct servers and my own.
    So if we looked for your stats on GH, it would come up blank?
  • Blue is a known HM2er, and I believe we've had reason to suspect Humanity KILLS is also an HM2er, so that's why they do well in Arena. Blue claims to be clean now, and we never proved it for sure with Humanity (plus it was months and months ago), but even so, it's on the table. If you beat Perf, Xifher and Gokuuu well I'm sorry to say but that probably means they weren't actually trying at all. Though in the case of Perf and Gokuuu, they both used to be a lot better than they are now, and it's a lot easier to retain the strategic smarts for Arena than it is to retain the technical skill for dueling... so maybe Tribes 2 fatigue is getting to them like it got to me.

I will agree with you though that MAing in Lak and MAing in anything else is very different (even though you didn't say exactly that). Lak skills don't carry over into anything, and MAing in Lak is generally a thousand times easier. That's why I tried to emphasize that *even in Lak* I am insulted at the thought of Lexic being considered great, but I suppose I shouldn't be. Lak really is that dumb.

thats %100 ridiculous... come on, really? you actually think that constantly ma'ing someone round after round cannot improve your ma'ing? thats like saying if you practice your free-throws 100 times a day, it wont help your free-throws.. i know your not the only one who feels like that, i know a lot of people think that lak rabbit is stupid or doesnt help improve your skills, but you cant say that because it can improve your skills dramatically... im not saying you shouldn't practice other mods as well (because being an all around player is what makes you better) but i will agree with you that JUST playing lak rabbit will hurt you in other ways, but you should give it more credit for what its worth.
  • I am giving it the exact amount of credit that it's worth. Literally every good player agrees that LakRabbit does not help you with any aspect of Tribes outside of LakRabbit itself. Not even with MAing. I used to be the guy who played nothing but Lak and won every single game by double the amount of points of the 2nd place guy - trust me, I know exactly what I am talking about here. When I played any other mod I had to pretty much forget everything I gained from Lak, because all it did was hurt me. Of course, it was a lot better before everyone started disc-jumping, but once Lak degraded into that, practicing it absolutely became a detriment to your playing ability.
  • um... yeah... so.... happy birthday... Demoncard??

(between the flames post)
  • DEMONCARD YUR THE BEST I WANT TO F*CK YOU :o

;)
  • um... yeah... so.... happy birthday... Demoncard??

(between the flames post)
    Thanks.
    YUR THE BEST I WANT TO F*CK YOU :o
    ;)
    Um...
    • screen1.png
  • My name is Demoncard, not Rolf. o_o'

How did he manage to get hit by a guy who stays in a tank all day? :o
  • Um...

DAMN YOU. GET ANGRY.

Rofl. Your settings are on low.

How did he get hit by a guy in a tank o_o;
  • lakrabbit

You killed someone by getting a lucky final shot in in a 1 vs everyone else(you being part of "everyone else") situation?

GOOD JOB I GUESS THIS FINALLY PROVES YOUR EPIC AWESOMENESS AT TRIBES SORRY WE EVER DOUBTED YOU

ps. why don't you post the whole demo while you're at it

DAMN YOU. GET ANGRY.
    You've probably dazzled his tiny mind because you actually wrote a compliment instead of insult.
  • Can we freaking end this? This is so pathetic...all of you get a dam life and stop flaming on Demoncard. Jesus we know he gets annoying but to post non-stop about him is just as annoying as him. Fuck off all of you, get out of the basement or something. Dam.
  • Can we freaking end this? This is so pathetic...all of you get a dam life and stop flaming on Demoncard. Jesus we know he gets annoying but to post non-stop about him is just as annoying as him. Fuck off all of you, get out of the basement or something. Dam.
    Yeah, listen to Rolf!
This discussion has been closed.