The Best MA'er.. ***POLL ADDED***

Comments

• Orange was also good. I do remember him wrecking me all day long haha. Either way, its really not worth getting upset over on anyones part. This is t2, not a career you're losing. When it comes down to it, t2 is t2 and nothing more.
  • you said it Wal. i did this for fun, not for anyone to be upset, it's just nice for certain players to be recognized for their skill, even if their not THE best.
  • you said it Wal. i did this for fun, not for anyone to be upset, it's just nice for certain players to be recognized for their skill, even if their not THE best.
    100% totally agreed Policeman.
  • Orange was also good. I do remember him wrecking me all day long haha. Either way, its really not worth getting upset over on anyones part. This is t2, not a career you're losing. When it comes down to it, t2 is t2 and nothing more.
    please tell me i'm not the only one here who is payed to play T2
  • this is embarrassing take my name off the poll.
  • And everything you say is just to assert that your opinion is fact, regardless of any contradictory evidence that you may come across.

Have you ever actually listened to someone other than your e-penis in your entire life?
    The fact that I respond to people and address their concerns is proof that I listen to them, consider their opinion, etc. I have to consider them before I can determine that they're wrong; did you ever think of that? Furthermore, best MAer is not an opinion as it was laid out by the thread creator. He specifically mentioned consistency. MAs/time, MAs/shots fired, etc are all measurable, objective quantities. Most people posting in this thread are posting with their observations of those quantities, not their opinions. My observation is that I had better values for the above quantities that anyone I've ever seen in 9 years playing the game. People who didn't see me back then say they observed someone else as having the best values. We (as a whole) don't know who is right, mainly because there is no evidence in this thread at all - even though you seemed to imply that there was.

In short, you are only here to bitch as you always do whenever I post anything. It's not relevant, it's not helpful, it's just annoying.

Back on topic: I will say that if you only count present day, Distorter is the best at hitting MAs right now. Counting the past, though, he is definitely not. Just to name a few who were better in their day: Orange, Evil Mushroom, Nevares, Kryand, Flyersfan. Also it looks strange seeing f0sho in this poll. He's good, but I always saw him as a lite version of Zwei Inferno.

Anyone else feeling the BURN? :o
    please tell me i'm not the only one here who is payed to play T2

LOL. Made me laugh. Anyway, talent, you're not. Of course many people get paid to play decade old video games. I just said that to make all the unpaid "fools" feel better about themselves.

Oh and AAO is embarrassed. Plz take his name off. Lol
  • [me=Turkeh]whistles, innocently[/me]
    ::)
  • [me=Turkeh]whistles, innocently[/me]
    ::)

haha good one ;)
  • this is embarrassing take my name off the poll.
    I hope so

You're a lot worse. Funny thing is, you'll never be able to prove you're even mildly decent because there will never be a european server that people play on. Owned.
  • I usually dont give compliments away. If I do, it means something - you know, the silent asshole type
    Just to be on the safe side from a shitstorm Ill say I am at least one of the top 3 Ma gays in europe. Funny thing is everyone warps for me on european servers, on yours they dont. Natural handicap :<

But robertom here has played on euro servers. And if I take the time he has played into consideration, he is really good. The experience is lacking obviously and thus some concepts havent been developed yet, but if he had played as long as we did he would be up here
    From all the n00bs that came through TN he is the only one I noticed as being good
    Trust me when I say that he is really talented and has potential, which ofcourse cant be used to its fullest on GH/american servers

I wish the connections would have ~50 pings worldwide already :/
  • robertom... your the man dude. :)
  • man, who the fuck is distorter? that guy can't even win at lakrabbit, who cares if he can MA. I've beaten his ass senseless in lak without even using the disc launcher
  • I usually dont give compliments away. If I do, it means something - you know, the silent asshole type
    Just to be on the safe side from a shitstorm Ill say I am at least one of the top 3 Ma gays in europe.
    Was that really necessary?
  • Thank you Shadow ,maybe im not that good but i can say that 50 ping can drasticaly improve your skills over 200 and since euro players dont play arena my only chance is to play on non euro servers wich my ping sucks there and the servers are 90% filled with assholes like aao who has nothing better to do in life than be good at games and bullshit people about their 'skills' .I also dont get it ,just dont get it ,what is the satisfaction they recieve?I mean i just couldnt call someone you suck noob gtfo beacause they are new or cant play well.Whats the point?You must have a mental handicap to say that.I say it again ,im not the best but if i would played more than 8-9 months and have a nice ping i can do better.But people just dont understand the situation and they make fun of it.And yes Shadow is a excellent player ,i just forgot to add euro people here and the first thing it came to my mind was arena wich i play allot.Shadow is making all the time ma's and the last times i played with him he made shots of 150 m and up in lak. And to mention some good euro players in my opinion lets say Shadow,Akira,Silvergirl wich i played lak with some of them.
    well said problem is today there are so few people playing and so many that THINK there the best.
  • clOwnboAt
  • The|Sniper was the best EVER
  • This topic is pointless.
    I call for a Tournament of duels to decide.
  • This topic is pointless.
    I call for a Tournament of duels to decide.
    Sure if you want to be smashed by people like Tarzul, s A I N T !, Perf, Dist, and the rest of the amazing duelist.
    @ PROJ: Doubt you can beat Dist w/o Spin.
    @ Robertom: I totally agree, Im not recognized at all as a good player, maybe decent, but not good. Thing is though, 95% of the people who can beat me, are pinging alotl less then me. I'm pinging around 90-140. I think that if I pinged in the 40s like alot of other guys in arena, I would be alot better then I am. I've been here just a few months before Robertom, and playing time is a big difference between me and alot of dudes in arena. Thing is though, I've already surpassed alot of people who have played alot longer then me in Duels already. ;D
    Much love Robertom! Keep at it!
  • I prefer 'demonturd' on that fancy poll.
    Thanks. :o
  • edited October 2009
    Yeah I play really good with my ping, but I'd be loads better if I pinged alot lower.
    Also @ Demoncard, I had no doubt you would post the s/s when you killed me. Although it's not hard to kill me in that Inv building(I went in after about 8 people spammed nades in there when a juggie tried turtling it in there). I went in after it, grabbed it turned around and here comes a spamload of grenade launchers coming in at me(Noobs didn't want no splash on D:) Don't forget Demoncard, I came in and in just 2 MA's I tripled your score.
    Idk why I have shitty ping honestly Robertom.
    The Rose is Central server, I live in Minnesota(Central). I have one of the best internet connections around my area. So idk wtf is up! I hate it though!
    EDIT:
    @ Robertom: Your one of the very few people who respect my skill honestly(Others being Y/Trig/Abstract). I smashed others but there just BKs/BMs and say I hack and they could do better if they tried, but how much better someone gonna do when I smash them 30-4 :/
  • i already took my name off the poll before it was created to level the playing field. fosh0!
  • This poll is embarrassing to Tribes 2.
  • This poll is embarrassing to Tribes 2.
    I am gonna say hell has frozen over but I totally agree with teratos
  • The poll is fucked. Thread over.
  • edited October 2009
    This poll is embarrassing to Tribes 2.

you playing t2 is embarrassing..

and it was going pretty good until the names were changed :-\
  • edited October 2009
    This poll is embarrassing to Tribes 2.

you playing t2 is embarrassing..

and it was going pretty good until the names were changed :-\
    Go back to sitting on TS2 making up impossible cheat accusations with your mentally impaired teammates.

Edit: Vent --> TS2 (forgot I was dealing with llamas)
  • I smell fraud in this poll.
  • its between fosh0 and wonderbear. ;D

the poll, not the fraud# :P
  • WB is good but no where near Dist in MAs. WB is good with CG really :/
This discussion has been closed.