Post your Old School Players/ Clans

Comments

• Wow i cant believe there still people from this community left, i used to play all the time in Cybergenes STD infected playground lol, renegades for life, cant remember a single persons name though besides maybe AMAX, dunno if hes still around, anyone else on here from the old server?
  • ]I[ The Authority
    ]I[ Socrates

Man tribes was a huge part of my life back in the day!
    Our tribe merged with the old [CLR] clan. we climbed our way up to the top ten in the ogl and played some really good teams like 5150 and FTM favorite moment was beating 5150 in snowblind in like 4 minutes man we got it lucky that day!
    ive lost touch with alot of the old players back then but still remeber all the names,here was part of our team.
    ]I[Chocobo.]I[Mastakiller,]I[Pendragon,]I[Fearfactor,]I[Akasha,]I[Isis,]I[Arien,]I[Odisarus,]I[Razor and a few that we got late right before t2 was released. man what good days!
  • Wow i cant believe there still people from this community left, i used to play all the time in Cybergenes STD infected playground lol, renegades for life, cant remember a single persons name though besides maybe AMAX, dunno if hes still around, anyone else on here from the old server?

Oh ya..I was a recruit then promoted to a member right at the end of the clan. I then joined AFO, OSO, and other clans that I cant even remember but I miss the renegade days!
  • edited November 2009
    Probably revived an old thread, but it bothered me that Blnukem didn't say anything about -[NP]-. I'm not that old of a player and I always hung around in Construction servers (ouch) for a pleasant chat.

Clans (None of which are too oldschool):
    Noob Phobia -[NP]- (Blnukem)
    Jedi [Forgot tag] (Forgot leader)
    Elite Constructors (If I recall properly) -[EC]- (Forgot leader)
    There was like 6 others and all this is from about 4 years back, I'm sure somebody will help me remember.

The most recent clans I was in were [TWM] and some other one, both led by Phantom139.

Don't really play much now.

Oh ya..I was a recruit then promoted to a member right at the end of the clan. I then joined AFO, OSO, and other clans that I cant even remember but I miss the renegade days!

Ahhhh i remember you, i used to play as -Neocrathy_punK-, know if any of the other old STD guys are still around?

Ahhhh i remember you, i used to play as -Neocrathy_punK-, know if any of the other old STD guys are still around?

"What's STD?".
    Sorry, got myself mixed up somehow.
    "Neocrathy Punk" just sounds.. familiar.

"What's STD?".
    Sorry, got myself mixed up somehow.
    "Neocrathy Punk" just sounds.. familiar.

'STD" is Strategical Team Dominance, or rather it was, they had an incredible renegades server, and i've used -Neocrathy_punK- through T1 and T2 all the quakes, and cs, and played T2 TWL under it for =STARS= and .BRu. so that might be why it sounds familiar, especially if you played any of the Meltdown2, renegades, war2003, or Xtreme servers? oh and Ramparts construct, was in there a lot too
  • Lord Bahamut way back in the day, competed 7v7 ctf if i remember correctly with EpX
  • My first name was aurorix. played with CC, RYTS and was recruited for ZU before quitting for a while. Imanoob was also in RYTS with me. RYTS 4 Lyfe!

I've seen some familiar names pop up randomly, but I couldn't tell you for sure what the names were cuz I've only seen them on once.

I remember you with an AFO tag.
  • A + B to tha' muthafuckin' M in that hizzy! Bringin' black all the crazy choco love to the T2 Community!!! :)

Angry Black Man is the name, and I represented (admin) Houston Vehicles |HV|, North Eastern Ghetto Reclamation Organization [NEGRO], KiLLAz, and a bunch more...

I played forever. Many of you likely used my SciFi soundpack that changed many of the in-game sounds to ones you'd recognize from Star Wars and Star Trek sounds. Good times.

As much as I can't suffer braggarts, the Beowulf was my bitch, and anyone that has seen me use one will agree. Crack Bomber as well, with a thorough understanding of how to spread and target weaknesses. Get me in your bomber, and we'll make shizzle happened.'

Now, I'm likely rusty as hell, but it'd be fun to hang with some T2 peepz.
  • haha black man, i remember you. seems like forever, do you remember a player called Mp40? i think he used to be in your clan [NEGRO]
  • A + B to tha' muthafuckin' M in that hizzy! Bringin' black all the crazy choco love to the T2 Community!!! :)

Angry Black Man is the name, and I represented (admin) Houston Vehicles |HV|, North Eastern Ghetto Reclamation Organization [NEGRO], KiLLAz, and a bunch more...

I played forever. Many of you likely used my SciFi soundpack that changed many of the in-game sounds to ones you'd recognize from Star Wars and Star Trek sounds. Good times.

As much as I can't suffer braggarts, the Beowulf was my bitch, and anyone that has seen me use one will agree. Crack Bomber as well, with a thorough understanding of how to spread and target weaknesses. Get me in your bomber, and we'll make shizzle happened.'

Holy crap ABM how the hell have you been.I still hang out with pocky and the nova and a few of the old crew I need to tell them your back in town

Holy crap ABM how the hell have you been.I still hang out with pocky and the nova and a few of the old crew I need to tell them your back in town

VGTG
    VGRA
    VGA

VGW!!!!!!

YEah man - tell John to call me - I've had some time free up recently, so I wouldn't mind joining you and Pockmeister and Terranova for soem fun, even if it's not T2. Is anyone playing Outlands now?

I have a decent rig to play with, as well.
  • wow you guys still alive.
  • Angry Black Man... now THAT'S a name a recognize.
  • Angry Black Man... now THAT'S a name a recognize.

Eolk, Mole13 ~

Lol yeah not dead yet, just runnin' away from da' po-po!!!!! :)

Hired gun available. Good with Beowof Tanks, Bombers and your mothers. :) GReat with anaimals. Good cook, too.

God to "see" you guys, lol!
  • FaLLGuY...... Miss my buddies

T2 Warrior

-=oV=- Omnino Victoria

-SOUP- Servants of Ultimate Pain
  • Veteran Arena player here.

Went by the name AlphaSniper2001, later changed it to .Alpha-

Started
    Team Dynasty ]D[-
    Team Optimacy .Op

Havent played in years. Good to see the game comeback to life

Started
    Team Dynasty ]D[-
    Team Optimacy .Op

sup :D
    you just like disappeared one day

Started
    Team Dynasty ]D[-
    Team Optimacy .Op

sup :D
    you just like disappeared one day

Haha sup talent. Ya when the arena scene died I just stoped playing. Then went to Counter Strike and Steam games. Then World of Warcraft (ughhhh too much time wasted on that crap). And now on Battlefield Heroes.
  • ]I[ The Authority
    ]I[ Socrates

Man tribes was a huge part of my life back in the day!
    Our tribe merged with the old [CLR] clan. we climbed our way up to the top ten in the ogl and played some really good teams like 5150 and FTM favorite moment was beating 5150 in snowblind in like 4 minutes man we got it lucky that day!
    ive lost touch with alot of the old players back then but still remeber all the names,here was part of our team.
    ]I[Chocobo.]I[Mastakiller,]I[Pendragon,]I[Fearfactor,]I[Akasha,]I[Isis,]I[Arien,]I[Odisarus,]I[Razor and a few that we got late right before t2 was released. man what good days!

I call bullshit on the beating 5150 at ALL let alone 4 minutes on Snowblind rofl
  • 5150 did not play on OGL in Tribes 2.
  • I played Tribes 2 to death back in the day. On my account Skedar I got to the top of the dueling ladder from that Online Sports Gaming site for about 6 weeks.

I played under the name Skedar and was part of {EW} Extreme Warriors for a couple years.
  • -ST- Silent Terrorist
  • AcydReign.

All insignificant clans.

Pub rat then and now.

Play worse now than ever.

Glad to be in some good company.

~Emi
  • T2
    Team: iven
    Player name: Stream|ine
    Roll: Jug
    Fav.Weapon: Wall Mortar, Shocklance

I broke my "w" key but we'll see if we can get this thing running. Would be nice to throw some discs around.
  • Hi guys,

Love that there is still people playing the game.

I played T2 for (The Templars) and Mature Asskickers.

I was a capper and had a tendency to crash into buildings, how i got my name.

-Splatter-
  • edited January 2010
    a capper and had a tendency to crash into buildings,

::)

VFG!