Defcon Mod

Well, this project seems to have died a while ago. Why, I don't know, I find an in game RTS kind of interesting. If you need help adding anything let me know, I may change a thing or two in the future.

Based off of Cons .70a.

Maybe someone can find use for it, please credit.

EDIT:

Attached screenshots
  • Defcon1.jpg
  • Defcon2.jpg
  • Defcon3.jpg
  • Defcon4.jpg
  • Defcon5.jpg
  • Defcon6.jpg
  • Defcon7.jpg
  • Defcon8.jpg

Comments

• Do you copy and paste all your mods now? Or what...
  • edited November 2009
    Do you copy and paste all your mods now? Or what...

Until you fully mature, and don't post where it is not needed, your point is irrelevant and is ignored.

I clearly stated I based it off of construction 0.70a, which does include the construction packs and tools, it also includes the MPM Missiles which are used by the missile silo. All other aspects (F2 menu, resources, units, orders, ect.) were coded by me.

So, that bashes the copy/paste comment. Now, grow up, or go away.

and by the way, your attempt to overload my PGD Connect server with @mail.com accounts has failed. Just another reminder to everyone else here, why keen needs to go away, with his egocentric self thst thinks he is almighty above all other, when there is no such individual who could accomplish that position.

Still don't believe me? Try this, apprx. 2 months ago, Keen spammed my board on the "The Construct" forums with over 30 ignorant and reluctant threads that had no point other than to annoy.

And It gets better yet, he also posted a similar chain post on my Mod-DB profile for my TWM project, and also on my website.

Now honestly keen, I don't give a crap, but this ignorance towards others has to stop, you will get no where in life with it, and you sure as hell won't get any more popular by doing so to me.

Back to defcon,

I will release a second version of Defcon with additional units/maps/commanders in the near future.
  • and by the way, your attempt to overload my PGD Connect server with @mail.com accounts has failed. Just another reminder to everyone else here, why keen needs to go away, with his egocentric self thinks he is almighty above all other, when there is no such individual who could accomplish that position.

I'm flattered you think it was me. To be honest, I just dropped by the thread to point out that you have the same copy-pasted code and content you have in all your other "mods". You're not worth my time to put together a 5 minute script to attack all your glaring site vulnerabilities when I can just make a 5 second driveby off-color comment :p
  • So what did that poorly-aimed diatribe at keen have to do with this mod, exactly?
  • your point is irrelevant and is ignored.

you forgot to ignore him
  • I'm quite disappointed in the lack of support for some projects (Defcon, TWM/TWM2). Defcon has been dropped, and unless if I start seeing some improvement in TWM2, I will drop that project as well, that does include dropping the universal building saver.

So I heard you dropped Defcon. You just released software (albeit badly done) and now you're quitting? Way to go lesbo, way to go.
  • edited November 2009
    Well, this project seems to have died a while ago. Why, I don't know, I find an in game RTS kind of interesting. If you need help adding anything let me know, I may change a thing or two in the future.

Based off of Cons .70a.

Maybe someone can find use for it, please credit.

EDIT:

Attached screenshots

Congratulations in your illiteracy again. I specifically said I'm no longer supporting it, and people can use it for whatever purpose so long as they credit.

Also, didn't you notice the date on that news post, was the exact same date I posted this?
  • Do you copy and paste all your mods now? Or what...

Until you fully mature, and don't post where it is not needed, your point is irrelevant and is ignored.

I clearly stated I based it off of construction 0.70a, which does include the construction packs and tools, it also includes the MPM Missiles which are used by the missile silo. All other aspects (F2 menu, resources, units, orders, ect.) were coded by me.

So, that bashes the copy/paste comment. Now, grow up, or go away.

and by the way, your attempt to overload my PGD Connect server with @mail.com accounts has failed. Just another reminder to everyone else here, why keen needs to go away, with his egocentric self thst thinks he is almighty above all other, when there is no such individual who could accomplish that position.

Still don't believe me? Try this, apprx. 2 months ago, Keen spammed my board on the "The Construct" forums with over 30 ignorant and reluctant threads that had no point other than to annoy.

And It gets better yet, he also posted a similar chain post on my Mod-DB profile for my TWM project, and also on my website.

Now honestly keen, I don't give a crap, but this ignorance towards others has to stop, you will get no where in life with it, and you sure as hell won't get any more popular by doing so to me.

Back to defcon,

I will release a second version of Defcon with additional units/maps/commanders in the near future.

OUCH!!
  • "November 22, 2009, 02:31:43 PM"

Please check the dates.

Admins lock this please.
  • Bump cos I wanna see Phagtom squirm.
  • Why would he squirm? He's just saying that an Admin should lock this because it's about three or four months old and someone felt the need to bump it because they can't think of anything worthy to say except poorly done sarcasm on a post that most people have probably forgotten about.
This discussion has been closed.