Game Types: ???

So now that everyone is getting a good fill of arena, ctf and construct (always has), when are we gonna see servers that have the balls to start up dedicated for other gametypes, such as siege being a prime candidate?

Comments

• I wouldn't mind seeing a Team rabbit 2 server, Doesn't have to be active 24/7, just every so often.
  • I'd really like to see some Minrabbit or Lakrabbit going on.
  • Siege never did get much attention, even in the glory days. I always liked it, though, so I'd be happy to play a pickup. Personally, I'd love to play a game of race maps before I lay T2 down to rest again.
  • Siege never did get much attention, even in the glory days. I always liked it, though, so I'd be happy to play a pickup. Personally, I'd love to play a game of race maps before I lay T2 down to rest again.

Why would you ever lay T2 down to rest? Although you may get bored with certain elements of the game, there is always the player to player and tribe to tribe interactions that make it interesting. But I guess that's not for everyone...
  • edited January 2009

Why would you ever lay T2 down to rest?

To have a life. Gotta put down the pipe eventually.

I'm selling my desktop pretty soon here, so maybe if i scrounge together some old parts i'll be getting sucked back into the game. Despite having played T2 almost exclusively for 2 years - i've still never been anything but a half-decent capper. It's not hard to give up when you chronically suck.

E: Now that I think about it, the reason i stopped playing years back was because I got all excited for Plannetside and moved over to their IRC channel. I never did buy or even play the game, either. :/
  • I've noticed that my skill set has improved the last few days I've been playing. Maybe it was my over reliance on vehicles the first time around that made me weak in the aerial combat department.

Although we really do need some 24\7 vehicle servers.