Tribes AA also has new master server!!!

Hey guys A couple of days ago I picked up Tribes Aerial Assault at gamesstop for like 3 bucks. I havent even tried it yet. I knew the server was already down because I heard people say it was on the same server as tribes 2. Anyways I was surfin the web and I typed in tribes aerial assault new master server and I found this,

http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3054

Apperantly were not the only ones bringing back some of siarra's game. They have created a master server for Tribes aa and they say it works great. Does anyone have this game? I'm gona hook up my ps2 to the internet and try as soon as poosible. Supposidly though the the pc dedicated server program made by Ricochet does not work completely though so only host games from your PS2.

Comments

• I'm going to try this out. When do people get online with the ps2 to play?
  • I once knew a guy who played tribes: AA all the time and he didn't even know tribes 1 or 2 existed.
  • edited December 2009
    I found the ps2 rom its 388 MB and its downloading at 95 KBs if any one wants to download a ps2 emulator :) ps my bad :(
  • Promoting piracy? I do believe that is a Bad Thing.
  • Why would you go through the trouble of setting up an emulator, rom, game controller, and dealing with PS2 networking limitations and a version of Tribes-lite when you have the full blown PC version right here on this site?

And yes, this is definitely in the realm of WAREZ but I don't know Thyth/Krash's stance on posting links.
  • And yes, this is definitely in the realm of WAREZ but I don't know Thyth/Krash's stance on posting links.
    It is indeed against the rules.